Disclaimer

Okay babies, we're going in a few different directions at once. Number one, I am a little. To different people that means different things and each person's experience is valid.

For you guys to read and understand this story, I will tell you why being a little is like for me, because that's what I will be basing my book off of so there won't be any tie stepping.

Now for me, I went through a significant amount of trauma. Which is the key factor for most age regressions. It is a healthy and safe coping mechanism and trauma response to what you went through as a kid. Unlike most littles, big and little me act as different people. My daddy calls big me "Baby Girl" and little me "Princess". And while I am non-binary I still am a sucker for these names. For Princess and I, it's almost like we're two separate people because at our different age points, we have different voices, likes, dislikes etc, so we talk about each other as if we are two people sharing a brain. If this is confusing, think of it like a werewolf.

Big me is the human and little me is the wolf. same person, but different. Both able to talk, communicate with each other and either one of us can be at the "front".

Princess is anywhere from 2-6 years old depending on how safe they feel.

I will probably come back and edit this once I know how to better explain it, but please remember Cora and her relationship with her daddy is based off of me and mine! I don't want anyone to try and talk about something they don't know anything about and spread misinformation however if you guys have any questions throughout the book, ask RESPECTFULLY in the comments and i'll answer them as soon as I can! Alright guys I love you!

Also this is me after i cut my hair and got my binder!