Miss

Miss that, is a glass of hug. You prepare and keep it warm. Until he approached you - Princess Rheina

****

"My husband and my child will come with me to Chiang Mai this week. So can we meet Baramee?"

I sighed seeing Anita's message. Lam looked at my cell phone curiously

"Anita?" He asked

I nodded and looked at Anita's message for a moment. Anita sent several messages. Like last week, she thanked me for allowing her to meet Beam.

"Do you like my gift? Baramee himself chose it. I want to buy more gifts for you but Baramee said you wouldn't like it. I also want to buy leather shoes for you but Baramee said you wouldn't wear them"

"Does he want to see Beam again?" Lam asked

I took my eyes off my cell phone "ehm" I replied, staring at my food "she will come with her husband and eldest child"

Lam sighed and looked at me concerned "then what will you do?" He asked.

I looked at Lam and smiled faintly "what else can I do? Of course I can't forbid them" I replied.

"What about Beam?" He asked

I sighed and looked at the road in front of the stall where we ate. It's been a week that Beam has locked himself in his room. He doesn't want to talk to me. But he always accompanied me to dinner and breakfast.

"I'll talk to him," I replied.

Lam shook his head and cheered his food "then ate. You need energy to deal with the child," he teased.

I laughed and looked at my food "ehm ..." I replied while crossing my food.

*****

"Do not want!"

Beam answered when I told Anita's message. Beam glared at me "why does Beam have to meet them?"

I sighed and looked at Beam who sat opposite me.

"Because they are your parents," I replied

Beam snorted "old man? Beam only has one parent"

"Beam" I said "just this once, meet them"

Beam put down his spoon and fork then looked at me sharply "Once? That's what Pho said when the woman came, just once but she kept coming. What if this time she came to take Beam away?" He asked

I'm speechless. It's not like I've never thought about this. Of course I thought about it many times. What if they want to take Beam away?

"Then Pho will see you, once a week in Bangkok," I replied. He chuckled and looked at me sharply

"Can pho do it?" He said as he rose from his seat. He was about to walk to his room but I held him back.

"Ok once a month. Pho promises to see you once a month"

Beam looked at me for a moment before he looked away "Is once a month enough for Pho?" He asked without looking at me. I can feel Beam's hand clenching.

"No, of course not. Pho will think of other ways. Pho can propose to move to Bangkok," I replied.

Beam looked at me. Tears fell down his cheeks "for what? We can't even live together !!" He protested while crying.

I sighed and pulled him into my arms "so you can come and see Pho, if you miss Pho" I answered.

He cried and hugged me tight "then ... what about pho ??" His whining "won't pho be missing Beam?" He asked in between tears.