Like Father Like Son

Laying on my bed and hugging my pillow #iamalonebutiamokay

*****

Forth was running after a criminal when he heard his cellphone ring. Usually he would ignore it, especially at times like this. Where he almost got his prey. But the cellphone didn't stop ringing.

"Shit!"he said  upset and run faster. He left his colleagues and followed his quarry.

"Oi! I will beat you up if I get you later. So run away, you jerk, because I'm really pissed off!" threatened Forth at his quarry.

His prey who heard the threat of Forth ran faster as if he were running the Olympic championship. He turned left when he saw a dead end in front of him. But damn ....

"Tsk ... I told you already ..." Forth stopped running

Forth stopped and turned his body. Cold sweat ran down his back. He looked at the tall man before him. The man in front of him stretched as if preparing to beat him. And he knew, the wound wouldn't hurt if he faced the man in front of him so he tried to escape by passing Forth when Forth was off guard. But Forth managed to catch him by pulling his shirt. Forth turned his body and he tried to kick Forth. Forth managed to fend off the man's kick in front of him. And with a small smile on his lips, Forth replied the man with a blow to the face. The man tried to fend off Forth's attack with his hand but Forth's body was faster. His knee immediately followed and struck the man's stomach until he fell to the ground. Forth does not stop.He flung his knees into the face of the man in front of him and caused blood to flow from the nose and mouth of the man in front of Forth.

"arrgghhh .... I surrender .... Surrender ...." Said the man in front of Forth while pleading with his hand.

Forth shook his head and stood before the man "just gave up that easily. Don't you wanna look good in front of your wife? Come fight me so I have a reason to beat you jerk!" Forth shouted while hitting the head of the man in front of him strongly. The man in front of him moaned in pain and curled up while trying to protect his body from Forth's attack. Forth looked annoyed at his quarry and kept hitting his quarry with his feet

"Run away !! Try to run away, jerk !! And next time try not to get caught," Forth said sarcastically. The man who was hit by Forth could only curl up in resignation

"Sorry .... sorry ...." Said the man repeatedly.

"Sorry!" The man's words did not make Forth's emotions subside but instead burned his emotions.

"SAY IT TO YOUR WIFE STRETCHING IN YOUR FUCKING HANDS!" Forth shouted emotion. He kicked the man in front of him.

"Oooooo ... sir !! Sir !!!" If it wasn't for his teammate coming and driving Forth away, Forth would have broken not only the nose but also the hands and feet of the man in front of him.

"Eish ... Do you want to be suspended again? !!!" Said a man who tried to hold Forth.

"If I can break his arms and legs who abuse his wife, I have no problem getting suspended !!" Said Forth while trying to break away. Several police officers secured the hunt while trying to keep the hunt from Forth.

"If you end up with a salary deduction, what will you do? Do you want to starve  beam?" Persuade men who do not want to let go of Forth. The man's words made Forth stop struggling. He was silent

"That's true," said Forth. Everyone breathes freely. Several police officers dragged the prey to be taken to the police station, while Forth reached for his cellphone quickly. He stared at the missed call on his cellphone.

"Beam homeroom teacher" Read Forth. His brow furrowed at the call. One of the calls he gave ringtones was the homeroom teacher Beam.

"Why? beam made trouble again?" Said Forth's friend while staring at Forth's cellphone. Forth looked at his friend sharply.