Chapter 7

Krism P.O.V
Well.. We both knew where this was going, but i was excited, i really liked minx and maybe this was a our chance, for us. She was now my girlfriend and it's time i guess just to love her and show her that I've been waiting for this moment. I'm still straddling her so it's easy to get started. (if ya know what i mean!) We started getting more passionate and she moved her hands to my back and down to my butt as she starts squeezing it she pulls away..
Minx: Do you want to do this? It's okay if you don't.
She seemed disappointed but i wanted this anyways.
Krism: Yes I'm sure, I'm ready.
We start kissing again her hands still on my butt as she lifts my shirt i move my hands to the bottom of hers, she pulls my shirt over my head so that my dark red bra was showing, I brought her shirt up and she had a nice lacy black and purple bra. She was in shape and had nice big boobs. We started kissing again and i was in control. We both scooted down the bed alittle and i started taking her pants off when they reached her ankles i looked up to see her blushing with her perfect body.
Krism: Your body is perfect.. I love it.
She just blushed at my words and flipped us over quickly and started taking my leggings off.
Minx: Your not so bad yourself, Mrs. Sexy!
Now it was my turn to blush. She started kissing up my legs till she reached the top of my underwear. She stopped kissing and looked up with the cutest smirk on her face.
Minx: May i?
Krism: You may.
Before she took them off she gave me a quick kiss and then started taking them off with her teeth. She looked so sexy but i was kinda scared about what she would think of me, was i bad at sex? Or was a i good? Hopefully good because ik she will be amazing! She threw my underwear somewhere in the room and started kissing up my legs again.
Krism: Okay your turn to take them off!
I sat on top of her and took of her underwear. Beautiful. I started up her legs with my hand and reached the spot between her legs but I didn't want to get there yet. I got up to her bra and started un-hooking it, while i was doing that she un-hooked mine. We were completely naked and I didn't know if she had a dildo.
Krism: Ah minx?
Minx: Yeah krism?
Krism: You know I don't have a dick, right?
Minx: Oh. Yes. One sec.
She got up and i looked at her fine ass.
Krism: Nice ass by the way.
Minx: You too i was looking at it when we went up the stairs.
She had the biggest smirk and the cutest one too. She walked over with and purple and red dildo.
Ktism: Nice colors bebeh!
Minx: Thank you bebeh!
I guess i was the first one to get it because right after that she spread my legs and stuff her face between them. I could feel her tongue go inside me and i moaned alittle. I could hear her giggle alitte and it was adorable! After that she started fingering me and i moaned again.
Minx: Are you ready bebeh?
Krism: Yes.
I said with tiredness in my voice.
As soon as i said that she stuck the dildo in me. I screamed and started moaning and then she turned the vibrator on. At first i felt pain but it turned into pleasure. She stopped it after a while of roaming her hands around my body while kissing me and parts of my body.
Krism: Your turn bebeh.
I said excited. She laid down and i started kissing her all over and then I found that spot again in between her legs and i stuck my tongue in it. She tasted sweet. I then started fingering her like she did me and then without permission, i stuck the dildo inside her. I was getting tired and i think she was too but we didn't stop. I turned the vibrator on and started kissing her. I went down to her neck and started giving her a hickey to mark her as my territory. She's mine now not yours. I started kissing down more to her boobs and gave her another hickey on her right boob. I pulled the dildo out and she was breathing heavily. We were both really tired after all of that. I then laid down on top of her and pulled the blanket up over us. She hugged me still kinda out of breath and kissed me.
Minx: i love you krism.
Krism: i love you too minx.
I kissed her even more and then settled down. We were both tired but tomorrow we are doing that again.
Minx: Wanna take a shower together in the morning?
(Because who doesn't hate to lesbians showering together, not me!)
Krism: That would be perfect bebeh!
I said while kissing her.
We eventually fell asleep after a while.. (Yes still naked. Lolz)

Stay tuned for the morning adventure! (If you still know what i mean. Lolz)

Well hopefully you guys liked it! (Well of course you did it was a fucking lesbian fuck chapter!)
Well comment if you want me to make more chapters like this or even more chapters in general!
Byeeeee!!
~Alex