Emotions

Emotions

Words: 3836

Stranger: (Let me know if you are reading) Dan was special. He knew that before he could even talk. He just couldn’t figure out why. He later found out that he had multiple powers. When Dan was only 13 his parents decided to ship him off to a boarding school for kids with special powers. It was better this way considering he didn't want to hurt his parents, emotionally or physically. Dan was even different from other people in this school. He didn’t just have one power, he had two. He could control people and objects. His second power was the odd one, he could shoot fire. The strange part was that he couldn’t control when it happened. Even now as a 17 year old high school student he still didn't have his second power under control. This made him quite well known at the school and he had a reputation for his temper. Of course he didn’t get on well with others and his last room mate he had complained about Dan, as they always do. Still, they decided to stick him with a new room mate. He tidied the room so that it would be ready for when the other boy came. He took extra care to hang posters over the several burn marks on the walls. A couple hours later the boy knocked on the door. (Continue as Phil)

You: i'm reading :)

You: Phil had been nervous to start at the school, unlike most people he was a late bloomer, with his powers that is. He had to ability to manipulate ice and snow. However he had a secret, he had a second power. He could control people's emotions which sometimes got him out of tricky situations, bullying for example. He had had that power since he was twelve but recently only got his ice and snow power. As he was getting shown round the school by their headmaster he felt the nerves build and anxiety showed clearly on his face. He wasn't very social and getting to know new people would be a challenge for him. "Now, just a quick warning. You're roomate, however lovely a student he is, has a little problem with controlling his temper ... so good luck. I'm sure you'll settle in fine." The head master chuckled and walked off. Phil glared at his back, clearly not thankful for his unhelpful remark. He sighed and opened the door, peeking in. He saw a boy sat on his bed, head stuck in book. "So far so good ..." Phil thought in relief.

Stranger: Dan looked up from his book when he heard the door open. He had no desire for a new room mate and he really wasn't in the best spirits about it. He was pondering what kinds of things the boy would have heard about him as he looked over at the door. The boy was honestly quite adorable. He had blue eyes that sparkled a beautiful light blue under the light and his shiny black hair just made them stand out even more. 'This couldn't be too bad. I could have some fun with this.' Dan thought this to himself with a smirk. He found himself staring at the boy and pried himself away to talk. "Hi, I'm the infamous Dan Howell. Might as well get this one out of the way. How much have you heard and how much do you believe?" He asked this with a smirk as he thought of an idea. "Also some tips on how to get so damn adorable would be nice." Dan winked after he said this then laid on his stomach so he could focus on the boy.

You: Phil felt himself blush from head to toe. "U-um ..." He stuttered, not knowing where to start. He had never been called cute before - mainly because he never really bothered making many friends. Honestly all he'd heard about him was that he had a temper. It wasn't like he had the confidence to go up to a student and ask around. "I haven't really heard much. The headmaster only mentioned you had a t-temper .... or something." He trailed off, feeling embarrassed. Honestly he was quite intimidated by this boy. Not because he could be mean but because he was really quite attractive. His skin had a light tan glow and his coffee coloured eyes seemed to shine with wonder. His smirk was honestly making him weak in the knees and a handsome dimple just topped it all off. Not to mention the black skinny jeans showing off his ass. Phil bit his lip, making his way over to the empty bed and setting his suitcase down. He breathed in and turned back to Dan.