Open for Business

"Mop the floor, turn on the OPEN sign, get the supplies from the back, blah blah blah blah," Barren throws the To-Do list to the side as he continues to play his game in the break room while the others were on their way to work. The first to arrive was Chocol, hugging her best friend as she entered, then Sami followed, putting his belongings away and preparing the different ingredients for the deserts he was going to create for the day. As he left, Chocol and Barren started to chat for a bit, waiting for Ima and Kain to arrive knowing that they were going to take a little time to arrive.

Before they knew it Ima came into the break room, startling Chocol a bit and Barren side-eyeing him as he puts his things away inside of the locker. When he finished, he turns to Barren, a signal for him to stay and for Chocol to leave.

Barren- ...*he sighs*....Ok Ima....what the hell do you want?

He looks around the room avoiding the deers purple abyss like eyes that were laser focused on his being as he starts to fidget with his phone. Ima takes takes a seat in front of him, continuing to stare and begins to speak with a bit of authority.

Ima- Listen Barren, we need to talk about what's going on with your work ethic, the same goes for Chocol but I will deal with her later. For now I need you to be completely honest with me....

His voice goes into a somewhat sympathetic and nicer tone, still keeping a bit of his authoritative voice in the background as he asks his question to which Barren lowers his gaze into a deep glare towards the oddly colored deer in front of him, cutting him off in a threatening tone.

Ima- Are you....are you apart of that gang that going around here cau-

Barren- Why do YOU care?! Keep you nose out of my god damn business if you know what's fucking good for you.

Ima was left a bit stunned at the sudden threat and outburst as Barren gets up, leaving to go and do his job, still pissed, while he gets up, putting his chair back in place and joins the others in the front, the open sign binling and the doors unlock, ready to start to day.

Kain- So...how'd it go with Barren...

Kain looks over to Ima for an answer, as he starts his set up, and checks if the stock around the store is filled up and ready to be looked at or even better, bought.

Ima- It,could have gone a bit better to be honest...he just needs time to cool down but we can talk about what happened later, for now we have some customers to serve.

He gives a slight and quick smile and Kain returns the favor as patrons begin to come in.

Were open for business.