073

play pretend

        jeana was surprised when erisa suddenly appeared on their door steps, smiling widely at her then proceeded on throwing herself to the confused girl.

but nonetheless, jeana still find herself smiling, heart warming by erisa's sudden appearance.

"let's go out." nakangiting aya ni erisa sa kaibigan, without thinking twice she agreed.

just knowing she'll be spending time with erisa is enough to make her happy yet she didn't know her day would get better.

pagdating niya sa mall, agad sumalubong sa kanya ang iba nilang kaibigan minus the guys - girls hangout ani ni izumi.

bago sila magsimulang lumibot sa mall, the girls stop by a restaurant to have their lunch, muntik pang mapaayaw si jiayu sa isang waitress bago sila nakakain.

after having their lunch, the girls proceeded on roaming the mall, then stopping by every boutique they saw.

jeana was confuse when erisa started dragging her to look at the jewelries, asking her what she wanted or not what she think looks pretty.

"you like it?" tanong ni erisa habang naturo sa isang kwentas.

it is a necklace that probably cost thousands - the way it glisten under the light is enough to tell her it is fancy.

"yeah..." she hummed, staring at the crescent moon pendant it adorn.

'..... reminds of jeno's eyes.'

"let's buy it then!" erisa giggled then proceeded on calling the sales lady, she didn't even have time to protest when erisa already purchased the jewelry.

"ri! that was expensive, why did you buy it?" she whine, a pout tugging her lips making erisa chuckle.

napangiti si erisa, her brown orbs held nothing but admiration she have for jeana who she grew to see as a little sister.

"come on! we both know you love being spoiled." the japanese teased making jeana pout even more.

"I mean you're not wrong, but still!" she grunted that only receive laughter from erisa.

what they did for the following hours was something you called as shopping, as minutes passed by their hands are slowly being crowded with paper bags.

"hoy jia, tignan mo to..." tawag ni izumi sabay turo sa isang hoddie, "bagay to kay renjun." agad ding napalipat si jia ng tingin sa hoddie at napatango.

"may nakita din akong pink na hoddie dun, baka magustuhan ni hyuck." ani jia habang tinitignan ang hoodie.

izumi snorted, "wala akong budjet para sa kanya." now it was jia's turn to scoff.

"parang ulol! diba binigyan ka ni hyuck ng sapatos nung nakaraan?"

"yeah? then?"

"koripot mo talagang pota ka." napailing nalang si jia habang natawa si izumi.

when jiayu got lost in finding something that renjun would like, izumi find herself scanning for something she'll think donghyuck would like.

she sigh, no denying she want to buy something for donghyuck too kaso alam niyang lalaki ang ulo ng kaibigan pag binilhan niya ito ng regalo and just by imagine what donghyuck reactions would be is already ticking her off.