036

play pretend
jeana
je-ya-na

     jeana release a sigh of relief when she saw jeno from a far. halos mangingiyak na siya sa nerbyos na nararamdaman.

she's scared, excited and nervous. feeling all these emotions in the same time.

kulang nalang ay dambahin niya ng yakap si jeno ng tuluyan na siyang nilapitan nito.

"ohgad, thank God and you're here." she exclaim, even fake crying to show how she's feeling.

jeno chuckle before ruffling her hair, "kanina kapa ba dito?"

she nodded, sighing tiredly, "yeah, but I'm too scared to go in. baka mawala ako."

"it's so hot out here, naghanap ka sana ng masisilungan."

she chuckle lightly, "again, I'm too scared to go in."

ngunit binalewala ni jeno ang sagot nito ng mapansin na parang hinigingal ang dalaga. napakunot ang noo niya ng masuri ang kalagayan ni jeana.

she's pale, pinagpapawisan at hinihingal. napabuntong hininga siya at bahagyang napangiti.

"you okay?" glancing at his angelic face, she nodded, smiling ever so sweetly. "yup."

"free two periods dahil may meeting pa yung profs, let's go to the cafeteria first." aya ng binata. without a word, jeana followed.

the two walk side by side, ignoring the looks they are receiving from their fellow students.

and just like the first time, jeana's eyes would dart everywhere as she try remembering her new surrounding.

she can't help but smile every time the thought of her, finally studying in a real school crosses her mind.

after years of begging, she's finally attending a real school, with real teachers and classmates and she's finally wearing a school uniform. something she'd been dreaming of since she was little.

it's all the little and simplest things that make her happy.

"sure kang okay ka lang?" tanong ng binata sa kanya at inabutan ito ng tubig.

jeana's eyes flicker to meet jeno's dark orbs, she smile widely and gratefully accepted the bottle, "yep!"

although he's still bothered by jeana's pale face, he just nodded and let it go.

few minutes later, the two found themselves walking to jeno's building. jeana claim she want to see erisa first for some unknown reason, since he's not doing anything, he decided to agree.

natigil sa paglalakad ang binata ng hindi maramdaman ang presensya ni jeana sa tabi niya. he look back, only to find the girl standing infront of a bulletin board.

a small smile made its way to his lips, once again, jeana got distracted.

"jeana." that deep voice jeana learn to know called from behind, snapping her attention to the owner of the voice with a big smile on her face.

"look! it's you and erisa! jia and lix is here too!" she giggle, pointing at the photo plastered on the bulletin.

he chuckle, despite hanging out with jeana for few times already, the way she got happy and excited on every little thing still amaze him.

the way her eyes would sparkle, her whole face would lit up over the smallest thing and the way she'll smile so brightly, was probably one of the prettiest sight jeno laid his eyes on.

"let's go?" aya ng binata ng makitang tapos ng kakasuri si jeana sa bulletin. nodding, they started walking away.

jeana feel jeno's warm hand snaking to hers, making her smile to herself as she tighten the grip on his hand, she know it's jeno's way of making sure she won't get left behind.... again. para siyang bata na hila hila ni jeno.

hindi niya alam ilang beses na siyang muntik maiwan ni jeno habang naglalakad sila patungo sa building nito.

"jeana?" the two whip their head to the voice, seeing the confuse erisa with coffee in hand, climbing the stairs just like them.

"ri!" she happily called and jump on the girl, engulfing her in a hug.

erisa look confusely at jeno who only shrug with a smile.

"hey, what are you doing in our building?" erisa ask with a smile.

"oh yeah about that..." then jeana wore a smile jeno hasn't seen before. is she uncomfortable? bothered? Jeno can't pinpoint.

tila parang nakuha ni erisa ang mensahe sa ngiti ni jeana habang si jeno, naguguluhang nakatingin sa dalawa.

he notice how erisa suddenly grow anxious, her eyes growing wide whilst she bit on her lower lip.

then her shaking eyes met jeno's confuse ones.

"sasamahan ko muna siya sa cr, thank you for accompanying her jen." he nodded, smiling sweetly at the two.

"anytime."

"thank you again jeno! kita tayo mamaya ha!!!" jeana giggled, waving happily to the guy as they walk away from him.

he shrug, shaking the weird encounter. 'it's probably nothing.'

・・・・・・✾
TO BE CONTINUE
wowerzx after four days
naka pag update din
haha