015

play pretend

    jeana couldn't stay still as she waited in her room, she's already dressed up and good to go, hinihintay niya nalang si erisa.

at ng makarinig ng busina mula sa labas, she squel in happiness, grabbing her bag as she dash out her room.

"stop running jeana." her big brother called from the sofa, where he's silently sitting while searching for a good show to watch.

"kuya!" she exclaim and run to his direction. "I didn't know you're home."

"kakauwi ko lang." her brother smiled, "you're going somewhere?" the girl nodded enthusiastically with a big smile on her face.

"yes! I'm buying school supplies with erisa and her friends!" she answer, giddiness painted all over her face.

johnny can't help but smile too as he patted his sister's head lightly, they've shielded jeana from the world for a long time. she's already on her last year in college yet she haven't experienced half of the fun kids her ages did.

still, it's different for everyone.

"be careful yeah?" she nodded, arms secured on her brother's waist as she buried her head on his chest before letting go with a wide smile.

"I will! bye kuya, see you later!" she bid and jog her way to the door.

erisa have a wide smile plastered on her face as jeana exited their mansion with a smile. she walk closer to the girl and offered her a hug.

"erisa! I miss youuu!" the girl exclaim as she throw herself to erisa.

erisa giggle lightly before returning the hug, "it's been a while." she uttered, "you ready?" jeana nodded before they started walking towards the car waiting for them outside.

erisa have her brows furrowed, noticing two cars park next to each other.

and when her eyes fell on jeno and his friend, she can't help but furrowed her brows.

"Jenooo!" jeana happily called the guy, even waving her hand in the air as she smile brightly gaining the guy's attention.

jeno smiled back as he return the gesture, "jeana."

"ri, should we go?" tanong ni jeno at nilipat ang tingin kay erisa na tahimik din nakatingin sa kanya, bahagya siyang napabuntong hininga, he already knew what she's thinking.

"I don't know why jaemin stayed behind." erisa press her lips into a thin line, nodding curtly.

the plan was supposedly them meeting the others on the mall, she even let donghyuck drive her car because she's planning on going their with jeno.

but what is jaemin doing here?

"jaemin, jeana nga pala. jeana, jaemin." pagpapakilala ni jeno sa dalawa, the two shake hands before they look back on erisa.

"should we go?" aya ni jeno sa kanila. ng akmang papasok na sana si erisa sa sasakyan ni jeno, she was halted by jaemin.