George is Tired

-No TWs 

-----

Dream had been streaming for the first time in a very long time, after he and George moved in Dream was normally the one unpacking all of their stuff. Since they both moved into a small apartment in Florida George couldn't bring most of his stuff since he used to live in the UK. Dream supplied the house with most of their stuff. 

Dream's hand were moving around across his desk as he ran around in Minecraft, not trying to beat the game, he was just on the SMP server. A few other people were on and Dream was in a voice call with Sapnap. 

"Tommy was on a little while ago?" Dream asked the chat as he watched it go by swiftly with new messages on a different monitor. 

"Yeah, he didn't do much I think he was on with someone else." Sapnap responded. 

Dream chuckled slightly, "He likes to cause havoc on everyone else playing." Sapnap laughed at his comment. Dream saw something move out of the corner of his eye, catching him off guard he looked over to his right. George stood in the door way, looking down at his phone. 

"George, why are you just standing there? You scared me." Dream's voice sounded like it was slightly further away, because he was facing the other direction to look at George. Sapnap laughed at this. 

George looked up from his phone, walking towards Dream. "I just wanted to see how the stream is going." George spoke sarcastically, shoving the phone in his pocket as he set his arms on Dream's shoulders.

Dream looked up at him, chuckling slightly. "Thanks, babe." He smiled. George smiled back, taking his hands off Dream's shoulders and placing them on the head of Dream's chair, moving it to face his desk. 

Dream gave him a confused expression as George shuffled, moving his leg up and placing it behind Dream's back, adjusting his body so he sat behind Dream and had his legs wrapped around Dream's waist and resting in Dream's lap. 

"Alright, I guess George is here now." Dream chuckled, hearing George's laugh faintly. He took one side of his headphones off his ear so he could hear George if he ever said anything. 

"I'm still not used to you guys living together." Sapnap commented. 

Dream smiled, watching his chat fill with heart emojis and comments saying Dream is a simp. "George isn't used to it either," Dream spoke as George wrapped his arms around Dream's shoulders loosely. "Sometimes he'll just forget I live with him and get scared when I come to bed at night." 

George laughed lightly, "He'll not notice it's me at first and push me away a little bit." Sapnap laughed loudly at that. 

"Does he just think you're a random man in his bed?" 

George picked his head up and rested his head on Dream's shoulder, "He's 6'3 and I've only been living with him for about 3 weeks, Sapnap." Dream wheezed at this. 

"Why did you say my height?" Dream questioned as he fought his laughter. 

George laughed along with Dream quietly, "You're not that much taller than me but you're still a scary height." He squeezed Dream's shoulders slightly as he buried his head deeper into Dream's hoodie.

"You're older by three years and you are still smaller than me gradually." Dream counterattacked softly and in a flirtatious tone. George only chuckled slightly and hit Dream's chest with is arm. Dream laughed, "He hit me."