Love Language

Hi, Quick A/N before we start:

I changed my views on mildly sexual things, seeing the DT said that they were okay with it. I will not do 100% smut because it just makes me uncomfortable :) But I know some people enjoy slightly sexual things so you can request things to me that are like that. 

---

-George's POV

-No TWs

-----

Every time I wake up in the morning I always feel a dip in the mattress next to me. Sometimes I feel him pressed up against my bad with his arm around my waist. Sometimes I feel my arms wrapped around him as I press up against his back. Sometimes he's laying on my stomach, and sometimes I'm laying on his chest. 

This morning was different. 

I slowly batted my eyes open and saw his features closely. His mostly clear pale skin, soft jawline, long eye lashes, and slightly red and plumped lips. My vision was still blurry as I looked around the room, seeing bright light from the sun poor out the window that was above our bed frame. It wasn't extremely bright because of the shades against the window, and it's the middle of the day when we both wake up normally. 

But he wasn't awake, being this close to his face I could hear soft snores coming from him. My hands were pressed against his collar bones on both sides, the lightly fitted shirt he was wearing exposed some of his chest and abdominal area. His blonde hair was fluffy and messy, being pressed against the pillow below him. His eyebrows were slightly furrowed, assuming he must've been dreaming about something. 

I looked down at my long fingers that gripped his shirt slightly, deciding to grip it more firmly. I pressed up against his chest slightly harder, trying to wake him up, but he only groaned slightly at me. 

I slowly un-tensed my fingers, bringing them up slightly and slowly tracing them to the nape of his neck, wrapping his over grown hair in between my fingers. His hair was always fluffy and soft, mainly in the morning before he started to fiddle with it more through out the day. 

I slowly tracked my hand up to the back of his head, my hand being engulfed by his hair. I couldn't shake the thought of just wanting him to wake up. I knew it might be rude to wake him up considering he stayed up later than me last night, I woke up around four in the morning to the feeling of him finally coming to bed. I wasn't sure why he stayed awake so late a night but it felt so much better to sleep knowing that he was with me. 

"Clayy..." I spoke in a very soft tone, hoping to not scare him awake. 

I circled my fingers against the back of his scalp, knowing he hates the feeling. "Wake up time... sleepy baby..." I let out a small laugh at my own words as he shuffled slightly, slowly opening his eyes. 

His eyebrows were furrowed as he opened his eyes to look at me in confusion, he yawned before shoving his face in to the pillow below him. No longer giving me the chance see most features on his face. "What time is it?" He asked, muffled through the pillow. 

I chuckled softly, continuing to swirl circles on his scalp. "I'm not sure." I responded. 

He groaned, "Why you wake me?" He spoke in short words, acting like a baby. 

I slowly sat up, my shirt- which was one of his - slowly putting one of my legs on the other side of Dream as he laid on his stomach. I placed both of my hands on his back before slowly leaning down, putting my forehead against the top of his back. 

"I just wanted to see you." I spoke softly, squeezing both of his shoulders as I held onto them. 

He chuckled slightly in to the pillow, He shifted slightly to the side so he could speak clearly. I put my head to the same side as him, he looked down at me with his bright green eyes, smiling at me. 

"I think if you had a love language," He chuckled slightly at his words, "It would definitely be touching." 

I laughed, squeezing his shoulders again. "What do you mean by that?" I asked. 

"You're always rubbing my back or petting my hair or on top of me or just always touching me in some way." He brought his hand closer to me, grazing my cheek with is thumb. "I'm not complaining though. I love it." 

I smiled at him, feeling my face slightly become more red. The heat of his body and the softness of his skin made me feel at home. I loved everything about him, he did annoy me sometimes. Most of the time. But I have never loved anyone more. 

"I love you." He said to me in a calm tone, his voice slightly raspy and deep because he had just woken up. 

It's mornings like these that keep me the way I am. I am in love with him. 

------

877 words. 

Sorry it's really short it's literally four in the morning. I don't have work tomorrow though so that is why I wrote this! (pog champ) 

A/N I could've wrecked everyone's life by just saying "and it was all a dream that George had" at the end but I am not ruthless.