Shocking

So... one thousand reads in two weeks? Thank you so much 

---

-TW: Sexual Themes with slight smut :)

-George's POV

-Someone suggested this to me on another platform so I can't tag them, but I have thanked them for the idea and let them known I am writing about it.

------

"Dream?" I questioned as I knocked on his door. 

It was about twelve in the morning, I had pulled an all nighter the day before and I was planning on going to sleep for a while. However, I started to hear one of my roommates that just so happens to have the closest room to mine. He was yelling frantically and pounding on his desk, I assumed he was live streaming or filming a video with someone but he was asleep all of yesterday so I didn't see him much. 

I groaned, slightly shivering as I felt the cold hard wood on the bottom of my feet. I never sleep with socks on, normally just a big t-shirt and sweat pants. "Dream?! I knocking on your door!" I shouted as I pounded on it again. 

I continued to slam my fist against his door, feeling my fist began to tingle and become hot and red. I stopped, wincing as I felt my hand sting. I rubbed my hand, staring down at my skin that had turned a very bright color. I furrowed my eyebrows, slightly turning my focus to the door knob turning in front of me. 

The door creaked open slightly, the first thing I saw was Dream. His face was red, his head set was resting on top of his messy and slightly sweaty dirty blonde hair. I took a quick glimpse down seeing he didn't have a shirt on, and was wearing black basket ball shorts. I looked back in his bright green eyes, he gulped before speaking. 

"What is it, George? I'm filming." His breath was shaky, his right hand leaning against the door frame and the other was clutching the door. 

I resisted the urge to take a look down again and spoke, "I can see that. I'm trying to sleep but I can't when I hear you shouting about a block game." I gave off a bitter tone. 

The right side of his mouth tugged into a smirk as he looked behind him at his PC. "How much longer do you think you can stay awake?" He asked. 

"I'd like to go back to sleep in the next ten minutes." 

His eyes drifted back over to me as the hallway light turned on from movement, I could see every beam of sweat on his face. "How about next hour?" He questioned me. 

"Oh for fucks sake," I said under my breath. "Why can't you just do what I say." 

"I can later." Dream budded in, in a flirtatious tone. I rolled my eyes to this. 

I looked around behind him, seeing he's only in voice call with one other person. I asked, "Who are you filming with?" 

"Nick," He put his hand off the edge of the door and showed me his upper arm where the shock pad was placed. "Minecraft manhunt but every time I take damage I get shocked."

The skin around the shock pad was red and agitated, "He lives two doors down from you." I pointed in the direction of Nick's room. My room was in the middle of Dream and Sapnap's rooms, every time they filmed I heard basically everything. 

"What do you want, George?" He sighed as he spoke, clearly out of breath. My eyes slowly gazed down to his arm, my hand reached up and grazed his skin. He winced slightly, I let out a soft chuckle.