Abstract

There was once a device innovated to be able to travel through time. It was known as the Z-DNR. No one could tell what it looked like, or how did it made time travelling possible. All they knew was...

...it is existent.

But despite of its phenomenal power, it only offers a one way ticket, and there is no turning back.

A few who knew about the instrument wanted to exploit its power. But one day, it vanished.

It was hidden in the core of the Devil's Triangle, where no one could ever survive when crossed.

After several generations, with the lack of evidences of its existence, it was forgotten and was believed that it was nothing but a legend.

Until the night came when a vessel sailed by a group of scientists collided with a peninsula located at the western section of the North Atlantic Ocean. It was no ordinary island for it has a ruin of an ancient temple never seen before.

They believed that it was where the Z-DNR was hidden. But one of them wanted to utilize it on his own.
And without hesitation, he killed his colleagues.

He discovered the device and took it under his possession.

He succeeded.

30 years later, a virus spread all over the world and killed 50% of the human population.
It was identified as a biological weapon, made intently for exterminating mankind.
Scientists could not formulate a cure for it was vital and fast.

They thought that if it is impossible to kill the virus, then they should hunt down the pioneer instead.
In that way, they can still save the world.

And there is only one thing that can make it possible.

The Z-DNR.

•••

Will they succeed on finding the device?
Can they stop the pioneer before it was too late?
And if they did, will they be able to go back in the present-day?

There were so many questions waiting to be answered.
There were so many secrets waiting to be unfold.

This is the world of science fiction.

...OVERDRIVE.