Enticing

tags: modern/college / no powers/ sex agreement?/ cheerleader!meliodas/

description: ban has tattoos painting every inch of his muscled arms and most of his chest, yet the world never see's them. covered by sweatshirts, jackets, and and hoodies, the rest of the school is only left to wonder. including meliodas, a preppy junior who has had his eye on the latter for as long as he could remember.
————————

Ban groaned, pulling his hair.

"Howzer! Did you forget to do the laundry again?! All my fucking sweatshirts are dirty." Ban yelled at his roommate. The blonde came into view from the bathroom. "Hehe, oops. You can borrow one of my tees." Ban sighed.

"Fine. I hope you know it's your fault that we won't be able to get a moment of piece. You know how everyone is about my tattoos." He cried out, looking through his roommates closet.

He pulled out a shirt, inspecting it and then nodding.

(this, but less sleeve😏kinda like a vest or low cut tank top😭)

He slipped the shirt over his head, and picked out a pair of black jeans.

He squeezed in next to Howzer in the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror. He slipped in his earrings. 2 studs and 2 hoops.

Howzer smirked at him, pointing towards the door.

"Ready?"

Ban chuckled, "As ready as i'll ever be."

———————

Meliodas groaned.

He fluffed his hair, and sighed.

"Esta, is my outfit okay?" The boy asked.

The silver haired male poked his head through the door, giving Meliodas two thumbs up.

The boy wore a white long sleeve top that he cut. It rest right above his abs, making it a crop top, along with bracelets and ripped jeans.

The small boy checked his appearance once more before leaving the bathroom and walking out into the dorms.

He looked down at his phone as he walked down the hall. People rarely went into the C hall, despite it having a bathroom, so Meliodas often chilled there before class. He sometimes smoked out of his tiny hooka, which fit snugly in his backpack. This was one of those times.

(totally don't condone smoking in any way but, yaknow plot)

He took it out of his bag, lighting it up as he walking into the door, he shut it lightly behind him, not bothering to check the stalls.

He sighed in pleasure as the smoke filled his lungs. Meliodas pulled out his phone as he took another hit, not hearing the bathroom door open.

"The hell? Meliodas?" The blonde boy jumped, hiding the hooka behind his back as he turned towards the door. He hadn't let out the smoke yet and it was starting to burn.