Unexpected

tags: modern, college au, established relationship or whatever, opposites attract?, cheerleader x bad boy? LMAOO

description: a continuation of "Enticing" set 4 months after that day meliodas and ban spent in the bathroom. the two decided to get together, because fuck it. why not? both of them have honestly been way happier. but of course there is the one dreadful fact that nobody knows they're together, not even their friends. they haven't hidden it at all. they've kissed in public, sent each other smiles and smirks in the hall, but it just hasn't got across.
——————————

Ban scoffed, leaning back in his chair.

He was trying to see Meliodas from his seat, but the usual girls and boy's clouded his vision.

"Oh fuck me." He mumbled, as he saw Gowther, from the school news coming in his direction.

He pulled down his sleeves, crossing his arms.

"What is it now?" He said through his teeth.

"oh god! his voice is so hot!"

"look at his arms! you can see his muscles through his jacket!"

Ban clenched his fist, turning back towards the pink haired boy.

"Ban! The students want to know why you haven't gotten a girlfriend yet, or maybe perhaps a boyfriend? You could literally have anyone in the school!" Gowther said, holding a voice recorder up to Ban's face.

The boy nearly went cross eyed trying to look at it. "Who says I don't already have one."

The crowd around him gasped.

"Who's the lucky girl? Will you tell us or is it a secret? Is she a senior like you!? Or perhaps a junior."

Ban rolled his eyes, pushing the recorder out of his face and standing up.

"She's a He." He said simply, exiting the dining hall.

"WHAT?!" People from the crowd said.

The boys cheered, knowing that at least if they broke up, they might have a chance.
————————
Meliodas smiled as he walked into the dining hall, followed by his teammates.

"Excuse me." He said, slipping past a girl, putting his hand on her shoulder.

"What the fu- AHH!" She yelled out, face red once she saw who it was.

"I literally love you so much! Can you sign my notebook?!" She said, holding it out to the blonde with pleading eyes.

Meliodas grinned, taking a marker from his back pocket and scribbling his name with a heart.

"I'm no celebrity. Feel free to come and talk to me anytime Elizabeth." He said with a playful wink.

The girl blushed, hugging her notebook and turning to her friends. "He knows my name!"

Gillthunder smirked, pushing Meliodas forwards.

gillthunder. aka the only other fucking sane person on the team. the only one who was like meliodas; gay, wanted to quit the team, and liked to smoke weed. best friend material