Chapter # 4

I don't know whether it's my luck or unluck , I meet a person with his name after so many years..

  His name is  Shravan ..but ,  this Shravan whom I met few days ago  here , is nowhere similar to  my Shravan...

My Shravan was  studious in academics ,  a kind of nerd .  Still  , he was  dependent upon me completely to be bold enough.. He was a shy person to even initiate a conversation with... He used to pull up his spectacles  ( though it's right in it's place !! )atleast four or five times to call me by name...

Before he could call me , he would sweat and would stammer in  apprehension...

That much he was innocent and the more he was innocent ,I had been attracted to him unknowingly..

He always  avoided other's company as he was an introvert and Being so , he preferred to be alone . Perhaps ,his family trials had played a crucial part in his aloofness.. 

He had been a mystery at everyone's book  ...

It took a lot of effort for me to understand him..  since then , he had been a part of my soul...

Those days were golden and I can't retrieve them back anyhow...

   I miss you Shravan...!!!

His name , along with his innocent face that I remember in cloud sends down a shiver in me...I breath out long , to recall my young age...

   Now , I see the couple dinner coupon that flutters on the table...

I remember  how he had stated at soft tone that he will be waiting...

Without any doubt , I can't go for dinner as I have a theatre rehearsal this evening...

My entire mind confuses that how I can convince him , how I can make him understand that I can't really go for dinner this evening..

    This Shravan ... he is not like my Shravan...

This Shravan  is an easy going guy but irritating at times... He is beyond presumption..  Who knows ... ?He may be a drunked..  a smoker ... a womanizer too...

But for sure , he's so attractive and any one would bind with him effortlessly..

So as I am... !!!

Well... There are few weirds  for the sake of  God's own world... And , I am one amongst!!!

I neither want him to be  close to me nor away from me.. 

Am I confusing you ?  

Although I don't know what's happening with me..  what I can assume is he's my friend ... a new friend.. !!!

  A strong breeze blows over the window to toss away the fluttering coupon.. 

I step fast to hold it...

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

   " Suman... I least expected this from you.. !!!"

The moment my teacher scolded me I felt like dying... 

Though she didn't scold me anything more than that I sensed a kind of devastating...

From that incident , Shravan was told to sit near me... My teacher deliberately paired us in every project work and school activities...

She believed that if we work together that may help to patch up our distance... But , little did she know that the more we were together , the more I hated him...