Chapter # 17

Purpose of visit - To meet a friend...

Mentioning Shravan's name ,  I sign in the visitor's ledger at the security gate...

  It has been two days since I speak with him... He neither responds to my calls nor messages.. 

I am a bit  confused between the mind and heart...

What has happened so seriously that he's not speaking with me ?!

In case  he's not okay  with something ,  he should confront me . Right?

He just rescued me from falling down ..  I don't feel anything strange in that...

    Deep thinking creates anger equal to confusion.. And , it's difficult for me to presume anything ... These two days teach me what a hell would feel like..!!!

I decide to visit him by person rather baffling around...

It's better to clear the misunderstanding face to face... Moreover , I feel  responsible for his behavior which I need to correct...

   Completing the formalities , I walk to the front desk...

" Sam...."

I stop to the familiar voice...

Sudeep!!!!

"  Hello Sam...!" He wishes me where I parted my lips to smile...

  " Hi ... Sudeep..."

" How do you do? Is there anything that I should help you ?"

" Yup... I am doing good... Actually I need a help..." I mumble hesitating...

" What it is ?".  Sudeep screws his eyes..

" Shravan didn't pick my calls... I have to pass on an emergency message... Can you please call him here?"

I conceal few things not to create the opinion on us..

" Sam... He has taken two days off from work... I called him this morning ... He guided me to update the program... May be he's not aware about your call... Do one thing... You can visit his home..."

    He gives me the location of his place...

So , sir avoids only me... He is able to take office calls but not mine... Let me handle this .. !!!

Anger soar high in me...

  At the next twentieth minute I reach his place...

It's his company's guest house that resembles a huge farm house with compact rooms... The garden around is well maintained. As Sudeep has already  told me his room number  I directly heads there..

Without any hesitation , I press the call bell...

After few seconds , he opens the door..

  The heated emotions I had so far drains away the moment I see him...

" Shravan... What happened...?"

I ask worried...

He looks dull and exhausted... His face is gloomy , unpleasant and hair dishevelled... His eyes are sunken and tired.. I notice  mild dark circle around his eyes. 

I touch his shoulders in concern.. 

" Shravan.... What's all this?"

Suddenly  my eyes well up with tears... A lone tear drop escapes to roll down the cheek despite my best efforts to control .... I quickly wipe off it to smile...