Chapter # 23

I don't even settle comfortable.. my  thoughts roam over the envelope he has given...

The word - secret drives  me to open the envelope as fast as I can...

   I don't mind to open the envelope neatly.. I just tear it roughly where a little box fell into my lap with a  folded paper.. 

I grab the box before it hits the floor. It's an artistically carved wooden box... The carvings portrays the God and goddess of love and romance... The tiny  specifications on their facial expression where it contemporarily exhibits their love for each other awestruck me ...

Definitely this is not a stuff which you can get anywhere easily.. This is a masterpiece where one should have searched with real desire to get it.. And , Shravan must  have planned this gift since long time..

I trace the three dimensional wooden carvings  amazed not with it's art work but with Shravan's  in-depth love ...

  I unclip the small latch to open the box.. 

My eyes swell in miracle  to witness a glittering nose pin , sits with pride on a velvet base...

He knows me inside out... !!! He knows my love for nose pins and how it's important in my culture...

I feel like talking with him at once... I unlock my mobile to dial his number.. 

" Excuse me ma'am... We are going to take off... Can you please switch off your phone...?"

I nod half minded to the air hostess...

" Yea... "

Before I dumb my phone , I type the text swiftly...

I love you shravan....

I can't expect his reply now... His smiling adorable face comes to my mind to cheer me up...

Protecting the wooden case in my bag , I unfold the paper...

My eyes wander over his handwritten note....

Dear Sam...

It's time to disclose my heart to you.. I love you so much which is going to be eternal... As every lover says , words won't be enough how much I love you.. If  , I only have  one minute to live ,I will spend all sixty seconds telling you how much I love you ...how much I want to be with you...

  I believe in us... I believe in our love...

   There were times when I tried to express my heart to you ... If I have confessed my love to you long back , I would have have the chance to tell about my past life... I want to begin our very life over the truths..... I want you to know about my early life...

Yes... I too had a past...

There was a girl in my life...

I met  her in  train .. I was on my way to the interview .. She was beautiful ... Like every other boy I just looked her  ... That's it..That time I wasn't aware that she's going to change my entire life...

     I got the job in one of the reputed IT companies in Mumbai...  While we were preparing for a client meeting , we were instructed to work under a new HR...

  We waited for our new HR... Because , the project was our dream... We needed really an experienced hand to guide us...

  Contrarily , the new HR was a young girl... All were disappointed but I was wondering she's the girl I met once in train...

  Although no one liked her , they had to work under her... Soon , she proved to be a good leader by her prompt guidance...  Eventually , everybody started to be friendly with her..   same went with me..

  As time went on , I fell in love with her ... I knew well that she too liked me... Hesitation stopped me from proposing her... To my surprise she confessed her love to me directly..  yes ... We loved each other...

It was our first Valentine's day...

I was getting ready to meet her...she rang me up to ask what I wanted as Valentine's day gift..  That was the last time I spoke with her... After that I didn't get any call from her... I was worried about her...

On the same day evening I got the news that she's no more ...

Yes... She had met with an accident... Her sudden demise collapsed me... It took several years for me to come out from her...

......

......

.......

.......

......

There is long space after this ... I raise brows in suspicion..  I feel like reading a cinematic script , not his own past...

Wait... wait...

I have seen the same kind of scene in some movie.. 

I scratch my head and seriously it doesn't seem to be his past life... I feel no emotions because I know how quirky he is...

Is it a prank ...?

I turn the page and read the continuation...

Sam... How's my story script...?!?

Ha....ha... Ha... Ha...

I can imagine how you would have called me quirky now...

Just kidding Sam...

Have a great time with your family... Read my diary at your free time.. That's not the scripted story... It's my childhood...

Bon voyage my Love...

I grin to his prank... Though I want to read his diary ,I am exhausted and my eyes literally curtain tight.. 

Hugging his diary , I snooze slowly...

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Hello besties...

This chapter is small and may not be up to the mark...  I wanted a light episode before the emotional ones...

Wish you will have a good read...

Tell me... How many of you had believed Shravan's story to be his past? 🙈

Do write your views... Next chapter is on pipe line...

Loveeeeee.....

arulpirai...