Bully

I was on school and a girl was being mean to me. We were helping someone with art and she said "That's the only thing you're good at" or something like that. She tells my Ex  who in the dream still likes me. She told him "Don't waste your time. Don't date a girl like her." I then said something rude to a kid who was bear friends with a friend in waking life. And he beat me up. And so did this guy who used to be the boyfriend of the girl I'm waking life.

I was freaking out. I tried to tell my friend in waking life wheat happened and she said she was busy with another girl from my old school who was clearly upset. I was not In the rite head space fo accept this. But, then the girl and I started dancing. We both felt so much better.

I tell my parents what happen and how I feel guilty. They did not really get upset because of how I told them and how I felt guilty. I texted a guy, another friend in waking life, we call him PAT. I asked "how's your driving?" His dad awncerd and said that Pat needs to work on staying in the middle of the road.!

My parents adopted a cat I the house even though I am allergic to it. They said having a cat would help me with my allergies and make them go away. I thought of my baby cat that I had to give up for adoption, Tigger.

Christina, who I had just hung out with, asked if I had seen her yellow suit. I did not. It was cute amd comfy tho.