𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙎 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙀𝙇𝙇

SYNCHRONISITY
The simultaneous occurrence of events which appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection.

══════════════════

THE HIGH PRIESTESS

THE HIGH PRIESTESS

UPRIGHT: intuitive, unconscious, inner voice
REVERSED: lack of center, lost inner voice, repressed feelings

The High Priestess's location between the two pillars suggests that it is her responsibility to serve as a mediator between the depths of the reality. She is the third pillar - the path between. She believes that both pillars are equal and there is knowledge to be learned in both worlds. You will also notice that she wears the crown of Isis which can mean that she is a believer of magic. The high priestess wearing of the solar cross denotes that she is connected to the season of the earth and the earth itself. The crescent moon at her feet is seen also in many depictions of the Virgin Mary, and means that she has a complete grasp over her emotion and the pomegranates refer to the ambition of the priestess.

══════════════════

THE HANGED MAN

UPRIGHT: sacrifice, release, martyrdom
REVERSED: stalling, needless sacrifice, fear of sacrifice

The hanged man understands that his position is a sacrifice that he needed to make in order to progress forward - whether as repentance for past wrongdoings, or a calculated step backward to recalculate his path onward. This time he spends here will not be wasted, he does this as part of his progression forward. His upside down state can also symbolize the feeling of those that walk a spiritual path, for they see the world differently. Where there are others that do not understand the need to sacrifice, you see it differently. This is a natural course of action for you as you walk the path alone.

══════════════════

These cards follow the story line that tells of the travels taken of the main character's single pursuit:

Redemption.