Chapter 1- So what?!

Today was my first day of collage. I had my best friend Madison right beside me. I was shy. "Jess are you ready?" Madison said. I looked up at her. "Yeah. Are you?" She grabbed my hand. She knew I was nervous. Madison's long black hair swept across my arm. She began to run towards her boyfriend. "Calum". My face turned bright red. I looked for an escape but there was no exit. "Shit." I whispered to myself. "Hey Jess!" Calum said pulling me into a hug. I hoped and wished he wasn't behind him. I hugged Calum back. "Hey Cal." I said back. Just then the red head peeked out behind him. My stomach felt as it had been punched. I've always liked Michael. He was a great person. He was the person who can make you laugh when he didn't try. I always had butterfly's when I saw him. But it's obvious that he didn't like me like I liked him. He smiled at me and said "Hey Jess. How have you been?" I felt my face get hotter at the second. My face was bright pink. I felt like melting. I didn't say one word. I stood there in shock. "H-hey." I managed to pry out of me. He wrapped his arms around me. I never have been this red before. "Jess are you okay?" Madison said. I just smiled and said "yeah I'm okay." Michael broke the hug and said "do you want to go get pizza or something?" I looked at Madison, she smiled and nodded, i looked at Calum and he smirked at Michael. "I actually have to go put away all my boxes and find my classes for next week but th.." He cut me off. "I could always help you ya know... If you want." "Jess just go I will unpack for you it's okay." Madison said. "We both know how that will go." I joked. She giggled. "Fine than go unpack." She said still laughing. "Maybe tomorrow?" I said smiling. "Okay." He laughed. I quickly ran to the room. I leaned on the door and breathed in. I was so nervous. I couldn't believe that he asked me to go get lunch. I was happy and nervous and felt so many emotions. I began unpacking to boxes in the room when my phone buzzed. I scramble to my phone and...