Chapter 40

Dream's P. O. V.
Error and I had just gotten to the hotel. We walked over to the front desk. There was a woman with long blonde hair, she also had blue eyes.

She looked at us and said, "Hello, and welcome to La Rosa Resort. Do you two have a reservation?"

I nodded and said, "Yes, it's under Dream and Error." She started typing on her computer and said, "Alright. You have chosen a suite right?"

"That's right," I said. "Alright. Oh, I didn't realize it was for a honeymoon. Congratulations." I smiled and said, "Thank you. You're so nice."

She smiled back at me and said, "So your room number is 906. I'll get your keys and I'll let you two be on your way."

We see her get the keys for us, they looked like cards. I guess key cards, she registered the cards and handed them to me.

"You two have a nice day and a nice honeymoon!" the woman said. "Thanks," I said.

Error and I took our luggage to the elevator. While we were walking over there, I saw a piano in the center of the room. Maybe I can play a little bit of piano while we're here.

We went up the elevator to the ninth floor. Now we just need to find room 906. I looked to the right and saw the numbers counting up, I looked to my left and saw the room 914.

"How about we go to the left, that's where our room probably is," I said. He nodded and followed me. I saw the number counting down to 906.

I grabbed one key out of my pocket and opened the door. We walked in and saw the inside of the room.

We walked into a small hallway, on the left was a bathroom. We walked forward and saw the living room part bedroom.

I could see some red rose peddles on the bed. I walked closer and saw a card on the bed, the card said, "Congratulations!"

I felt Error gently touch my side, I looked at him and said, "This is so nice of them."

He nodded and said, "Yeah, they also made this quite romantic for us. They have rose peddles and candles."

I looked at the bedside tables and saw a couple of scented candles. I looked at the one that was closest to me, one of the candles was vanilla scented.

I set my bag on the ground and grabbed the candle. I opened the lid and smelled it, I hummed liking the smell of the candle.

I looked at Error and put the candle up to his nose. He smelled it, I moved the candle away from him and put the lid back on it.

"That smells nice, it is a relaxing smell," Error said sounding relaxed. I nodded and said, "How about we put our stuff away before looking around."

He nodded and said, "That's probably a good idea."

.

.

.

After a little while, we finished unpacking our stuff. I walked over to a sliding door, I opened the door and saw a deck.

I walked out on the deck and saw, a couple of chairs with an umbrella, a hot tub, and a nice view of the ocean.

I walked over to the glass railing, I took a deep breath seeing how far it dropped. I took a step back and said, "I'm not going by that edge again."

I looked out at the ocean, standing away from the glass railing. I sighed seeing the waves of the ocean, it looked so relaxing.

I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist, I looked at Error. He smiled at me and said, "This is a nice place, you can see the ocean on this deck."

I smiled and said, "Yeah, it's actually quite relaxing to look at the ocean."

He gently placed and kiss on my cheek then said, "How about we do some walking around here. I saw a cafe while we were heading here."

I nodded and said, "Sounds good." "I'm actually hoping they have some chocolate there."

I quietly giggled and said, "They probably have sweets that have chocolate in them." He smiled and said, "Let's go then."

He let go of me, we walked back inside our room. I locked the door to the deck, I walked over to the TV stand and grabbed the key cards.

I put the cards in my pocket and said, "Can you grab some money from my bag. I know if we are going to get some sweets from the cafe, we'll have to pay for it."

I see him grab my small bag and grabbed some money out of it. He put the money in his pocket, he set my bag down and walked over to me.

I smiled and said, "Ready?" He nodded and said, "Yeah."

.

.

.

While we walked over to the cafe, we saw a lot of humans. There wasn't a lot of monsters in this AU, unless if they live in a different part of town.

We finally got to the cafe, we walked inside the cafe. It smelled like sweets and coffee. I looked at the menu and said, "There's chocolate fudge cake."

He hummed and said, "That sounds good." I looked at the menu and saw cinnamon rolls. I think that's what I'm going to get.

We walk over to the cash register. "Hello, what would you two like to order?" the cashier said. "I would like two cinnamon rolls," I said.

I see her typing that down on the computer. "And I would like the chocolate fudge cake," Error said. She put that down and said, "Anything else?"

"I believe that's all," I said. "That brings the price to $8.50." Error grabs the money and pulls out a ten-dollar bill, he set it on the counter for her.

She got the change for us, I grabbed the change and put it into the tip jar. "Thank you, I'll have that out," the cashier said.

Error and I stood off to the side and waited. "This is a nice cafe," I said. He nodded and said, "It's nice, not too many people here."

We see the cashier walk over to us with our deserts. "Here you two go," the cashier said. "Thank you," I said.

"You two have a good day." "You too." We left and walked back to the hotel.

.

.

.

We were just chilling on the deck eating our deserts. I see Error had just finished his and I had almost finished mine.

He looked at me and said, "How about we go to the ocean and swim."

I nodded and said, "Yeah, that sounds good. I'll finish these last bites, then, we can go swim."

He stood up and went inside our room. I loved him so much, I don't know what I would do without him.