The hidden secret

Beep beep beep

"Mmmm stupid alarm why?"I said with a sleepy voice as I turned of the alarm and crawled to the bathroom. After showering, I wore my casual  outfit, since today was like every other day. I rushed downstairs, to the kitchen,  I was starving. "Good morning aunt Nina " I said as I gave her a hug from her back, since she was 'too busy' on her laptop." Good morning Bee" bee is my nickname that aunt Nina gave me "breakfast is in the microwave" she continued with her eyes sill locked on her laptop. After eating Aunt Nina drove  me to school.  Walking through the half empty class, I quietly made my way to the back seat. After hours of studies it was time for the dangerous time of school . Lunch. I took my food and went straight to the bathroom to eat. Incase you are wondering why, it's because of the'thriva' basically they are three girls who because their parents are rich and important so they think they run the school. Anyway last time I ate in the cafeteria, let's just say I got beat up pretty well.
School was finally over and I sat in the parking lot waiting for aunt Nina. Where is she, she is never this late. I checked the time and it was four thirteen. Okay maybe am over exaggerating, she is always waiting for me even before school closes. "Finally she's here" I said to myself as I sat  in the car." Hey Bee how was school today" she said without even looking at me, I immediately sensed that something was wrong when I saw a gun by the side of the door and aunt Nina looked worried" Aunt Nina why do have a gun, is everything okay" I said completely avoiding her question" Bee I have something to tell you, I know I should have told you long ago but it was for your own good" she said still looking out the window and driving like she is being chased" Bee your father is called henry, he is my younger brother he has eight sons and one daughter"  now I am worried, aunt Nina never tells  me about my parents and now she is" when you and your twin brother were born, there was an attack, thankfully your father's people defeated them, but sadly it was too late your mum died, your dad and I agreed that I will take you and keep you safe and he will keep your twin and seven other brothers"....." and now they have found you, and they won't stop to they kill you , you..." she was about to say something when suddenly we got hit by a car, our car literally flew in the air and landed up side down across the street "aaarggh" I screamed in pain as I could feel blood on my head, everything was so blur, I turned around to see aunt Nina being dragged out of the car, next thing I knew I heard a gun go off three times" Aunt Nina " I screamed , then i heard someone trying to open  my door and with several attempts, finally opened  the door, he dragged me out of the car and pow, I felt this pain in my stomach all of sudden I blacked out.