MY NEW FAMILY

"Is she going to be okay" a male voice said sounding genuinely concerned " yes, but she needs a lot of rest" that sounds like the doctor " oh than goodness, so when can I take her home" the male voice asked" wetll, she should be awake any time soon, but we will have to examine her to make sure she is fine, then you can take her home". Home what home, where is Aunt Nina. It sadly all came back to me, the accident the gunshots.."Aunt nina?" I said while trying to adjust my eyes to the light" Blake" the male voice said while walking towards me , My eyes finally adjusted to the light, when suddenly I was hugged. "I'm so sorry this had to happen to you.." he wispered into my ear, I placed my hand on his chest and gently pushed him back" where is aunt Nina and where am I, plus who are you and what do you mean by taking me home" I asked obviously very confused and worried about aunt Nina "Blake I am sor" he said but I interrupted " Where is aunt Nina and you still haven't answered me who are you?" I asked getting more frustrated "Blake I'm sorry but aunt Nina is dead starred at him hoping he would tell me it's a joke, but when I looked in his eyes, I could see that he wasn't , just then I burst out crying and yelling"No no, no, please ,that can't be true" "Aunt Nina" I yelled even louder and cred even more."It's okay Blake, everything is b oing to be okay" he said as he hugged me, trying to conform me. After hours of crying, I felt sleepy and my head started to ache, the doctor gave me medicine and I immediately fell aleep." Hey Marco" the same males voice said and I sounds like he's on the phone" yeh she is fine, nina didn't make it" he said in a sad tone" we have to find out who do this and end their lives" he said with his voice getting angrier" we will be home in two days time, I just have to sort out a few things and we'll be back, oh and marco" he said before taking a breath"dont tell the boys, it's a surprise" he said as he ended the call. Is he a murderer, I asked myself, no way I am living with a murderer,  but how about if those people come again. I decide to pretend to wake up." Good morning Blake " he said as he got up from the chair" to sit by my bed"Seriously who are you?" I asked desperately needing an answer"Blake, I am Henry Donearo" he said " your father" I froze, I couldn't even move" You can't be my father....." I was about to continue, when I remember one of the last words aunt Nina said "I mean" I said trying to rephrase my sentence " why?" I asked" why ?" I still couldn't ask , seriously just why." I know what you are thinking" he said " know, you are wondering why? Why after fourteen years, I show up and I know that you are mad at me for that but Blake after the incident.." he said telling me everything. I forgave him and now we are friends, but I still have issues warming up to him especially with what he said over the phone with that marco guy. He doesn't know that I know and I would like it to stay that way.I found out that I have been in a coma for nearly a month. Today we are going to the' house'.I have already packed my things and I am currently standing in front of my old room door, just starring at the empty room."Blake it's time to go" my dad says from downstairs "coming dad" I say as I ran downstairs. Dad was already in the car so I locked up and sat in the passengers seat" How long is the ride gonna be" I asked looking out the window" Ummm, about five to six hours" he said sounding uncertain"why?". "Oh nothing just not a fan of long hour drives" I say as I snuggle into my blanket and slept. We stopped  at a few Stores, to eat, but I still slept after every stop."Wake up sweety"dad said while tapping me" mmm, just one more hour" I said with my eyes still closed" we are here" dad said, i immediately opened my eyes and i got downfrom the car. Woah this house is huge" Welcome home" dad said as he opened the door, gesturing me to come. I stepped inside still admiring how huge the house was"Boys, boys, boys"  dad yells interrupting me from my thoughts think they are asleep" he said as I checked the time on my phone and it was 9:54"yeah I guess it's kinda late " I said" well let me take you to your room, so you can change and get some rest" he said , climbing up the stairs as I followed him , he opened the door to one of the hundreds of doors in the mansion. OK I am exaggerating again but there are a lot of rooms and the house is a mansion."Well see you tomorrow, Blake" he said as he kissed my forehead and left." Good night Dad" I said as I closed the door, the first thing I noticed was this huge bed in the middle of the room. I jumped on it and slept.