MY BROTHERS

I woke feeling happy and so excited to finally meet my brother and my twin Bryan. I got up from the bed and went straight to the bathroom, took a shower,and wore a white oversized jacket, with blue jeans shoes and some slides, I grabbed my phone from the bed and left my room. The whole floor was wnpty not even a peep. I went downstairs and saw the kitchen, it's about time I said to myself while searching through the fridge, yay yogurt , I grabbed it and a spoon and walked out of the kitchen. While enjoying my yogurt I looked through several rooms, even the living room was empty. It was down to one more room downstairs, I opened the door and saw a group of shirtless boys exercising, this is the first time I have ever seen a shirtless guy left alone a lot. I stood there in shock until one of the boys noticed me and yelled" Intruder" all eyes turned to me as they pulled out their guns and pointed It at me. Without hesitating I ran towards the front door, I heard several footsteps chasing me, I quickly opened the front door and ran out, I saw dad standing in front of a group of men all dressed in black suits ,I ran towards him yelling"Dad help" he immediately turned to face me, I ran behind him hiding MY whole body behind him." Boys, stand down"  he yelled. The boys immediately put their guns away,well aside for one" Chase if you pull that trigger, you will be in big trouble young man" dad said very seriously."Now guys, meet Blake" he paused to look at their face then continued"your sister" they all looked at him like he had gone crazy . The whole area went silent until"Thats impossible  dad, Blake died years ago"one of them said"No casper, I said mom died , I never said she died...." dad told them everything. Next thing I knew I was being hugged by a shirtless sweaty boys.
"Hi I am casper, the oldest"
"And I am Luke and this is my twin logan"
"I am Nicholas, but you can call me nick"
"I am Adam "
"I'm august"
"I'm chase"
"And I'm Bryan your twin"
After introducing ourselves,  we went to the kitchen to have breakfast."So where's dad" nick asked" He said he was going for a meeting"casper replied."So twiny ,what we doing today ?"Bryan asked placing his shoulder around my neck."Oh, I was planning on watching a movie on my phone"i said ."Really is that what you do every day?"he asked"yeah why?it not like I have any friends " I said " That's impossible, everyone has at least one friend" he said " Sadly anytime I tried to make a friend the 'thrivas' will beat me up and tell me that I deserve to be lonely" all the boys stared at me, some looked sad and some looked angry why are you all staring me?" I asked confused" Blake no one deserves to be treated like that, especially my little sister" casper said while giving me a hug"Guys it's okay, after fourteen years of that I finally found a way to avoid it" i said trying to get them to ease up "How?"Luke and logan asked" okay, the only time I see the three of them all together is at lunch, so I eat my lunch in the washroom and I avoid talking to anyone" I said, they all looked me weirdly"What?"I asked " why don't you ever fight back?" August asked " Because I don't know how to plus I am not a fan of violence" I said while putting my plate in the sink."What if we teach how to fight" Bryan said"Ugh no, I told you I am not a fan of violence" I said as I went to my room.

BRYANS POV

"Ugh no, I told you am not a fan of violence" Blake said as she went up to her room."Guys what are we going to do" I asked my brothers who look worried, well aside from chase."She doesn't want to learn how to fight, and she doesn't like violence, well that's going to be difficult for her, specially living with us" I said "Don't worry, we will be there to protect her and we will try to teach her a little fighting technique, tomorrow casper said as he headed to the living room to join the others.