CHASE TO THE RESCUE.

Blake's pov

Where am I the are trees everywhere, I'm so stupid , I shouldn't have ran away. But who lives in a mansion completely surrounded by trees, I think I passed the wrong way that why I haven't seen the road. I would call someone but I don't have any ones number. I see something while I ran towards it, I slip and roll of a cliff. After hitting several rocks I blacked out.

Chases pov
"Chase it's getting dark, you need to help find her , please, we will do anything, we promise " Bryan pleads as the rest nod in agreement."Fine, I will find her and bring back, but, you all owe me one favor each" I bargained.I stood up to take my phone from my pocket and back down,what my brothers don't know is that I have a tracking device in all their phones."I thought you were going to find her" Logan asks looking at me ,he looks so confused" I am" I said while I looked for location on my phone"Lets go guys he isn't helping...."august says,August's they all turned and left.Found her, I said to myself, I grabbed my gun from my room and rushed out the door. Silly girl, who runs into a forest , well I will,but seriously. "Woah that was close, I nearly fell of the cliff" wait a minute, I see a lifeless body lying at the bottom of the cliff, I am not jumping of this cliff. Oh wait my handy bag. My handy back is basically this backpack I carry it every where I go, in case of emergency, like now .I tie the end of the to a tree tie the end of the rope to my waist, I put my climbing gloves on and head down the cliff.
"Blake" i said as I noticed the amount of blood on her. If she dies it would be my fault, I know I shouldn't have yelled at her like th a try but she looks just like mom and she reminds me of mom,her smile, her eyes and for some reason they both never liked violence and what I don't understand, mum doesn't like violence yet she married a Mafia lord. I quickly checked her paws"Shes alive" I said with a sigh of relief. I used the first aid kit to clean up her wounds and gave her my jacket , because here is really cold. I carried her over my shoulder and climbed back up the cliff. When I got up, I left the rope and my bag, because, I will come back here tomorrow. I carried her bridal style, as I walked in the house." Time for my favours" I yelled , getting all the attention from my brothers and guards." Blake" they yelled in unison as they run towards me." Relax, she is still alive" u said with a smile on my face. "Thanks a lot chase, wait how did you find her?" Casper asked, while taking Blake from my hand" That is for me to know and for you to find out said as I climbed the stairs to my room.