The Beach House Part 6

***I love this chapter!! Hope you guys do too, thanks and enjoy!***

"Come down here Jas" he replied looking up at me with those puppy dog eyes I had familiarized myself with over the years. I leaned out the window, and instantly reached out to the tree that was conveniently placed outside my bedroom window. I jumped down from the branch, landing on the soft gravel and met Ricks soft gaze.  "So?" I asked "What brings you here?" 

 "Jas, you have to hear me out ... I cant stand being angry at you if I have to see you everyday. Sure I could do it in the summer, when  I didn't see you, but now I have lessons with you, and have to see you drooling over Nate, I don't think I can do it anymore" he says looking at me, never breaking eye contact.

 "Jas? ... please. You can't pretend you don't miss me" he smirked that cheeky grin and I nearly gave in my heart warming slightly, but then I remembered the way he had been to me in biology when I had tried to smooth things out and my gaze turned hard. 

 "To answer your question, Yes I do miss you, I don't think I can hang around with you anymore, especially with the way you treat Nate" I said looking him in the eyes, trying my best to sound confident whilst inside I was far from it. 

  "Well fine Jasmine, You've just lost one of the best friends you'll ever have" he muttered and walked away dropping all the small stones he had intended to hit my window with. I bit my bottom lip and cursed myself for being so harsh, He was only apologizing after all.

 I ran after Rick spun him around, and kissed him hard and passionately on the lips, feeling the fireworks between us. I held onto his neck, my arms snaking over his chest and arms finally breaking free to see him looking as surprised at the sudden action.

 "Well.. that was..." he stuttered unable to come up with anything to describe  the chemistry that we just experienced. I put my finger to his lips to quieten him, and walked over to the tree, climbing back up to my room ending the moment with one slam of my window.