Part 11: The Surprise.

I changed this! Sorry just wasn't feeling how it was going! Hope you like the update.
-harrystylescharry.
—————————————————————————

I wake up on the couch with a blanket thrown over my legs and hear the sound of some kind of chopping noise from the kitchen. I look up and see Harry in there chopping up something. I sit up and walk into the kitchen.
"Dang I thought you would never wake up." He says as I walk in.
"Oh my god I think you would be fine..watcha makin'" I say.
"Mitch and Kid are coming over tonight, I'm just starting on dinner so we don't have to wait to long."
Dinner? I look over at the clock. It's 5:30. So I slept from 8 to 5:30?!
"Oh ok. Um...can I ask why they are coming? Are we just doing some writing or is it something else, I'm only asking because they were just here this morning." I say.
"Oh I don't know..." he says with a smirk.
"Your such a liar! Tell me!" I say.
"If I tell you it will ruin the surprise." He says.
"Surprise?!" I say.
"Yup...now stop asking questions.." he said. I roll my eyes and go upstairs, I change and pull out my makeup just to do some touch ups. I fix my hair and run back down.
"Oh there she is!" Harry says. Mitch is there.
"It wasn't that long I think your fine." I say. Harry laughs. Then kid knocks on the door and Harry opens it. He walks in and sits down on the couch.
"So are we ready?" Mitch asks.
"Oh ya! I almost forgot." Harry says. He runs upstairs and then comes right back, this time with a little box. He hands me the box, it's pink.
"What's this?" I ask.
"Your surprise" he says.
"What is it?" I say.
"Oh my god just open it!" Kid says.
"It better not be some kind of prank." I say.
"It's not." Harry says With a smile.
I lift the lid on the box. And it's purple tissue paper. I lift that and it's an envelope.
"What is this." I say.
"Open it." Harry says.
I sigh. And do as he says. I lift the flap and pull out a slip of paper and look up at him.
"Flip it over" he says. I flip it and it's a plane ticket. I'm confused at first then keep looking...
"What's in Japan?" I say.
"Harry's next album." Mitch says. I look confused. And Harry sits down next to me.
"We went to Jamaica to write my last album and so we thought we would go to Japan to write this one...and we want you to come with."
"We'll help you write songs, you can help us write ours. It will be great." Kid says.
"Are you sure you want me to come?" I say.
"Of course we want you to come..." Harry says.
I sigh. "Ok I guess I can find time to come." I say sarcastically.
"I knew you would. Now let's eat!" Harry says.

A few days have past since that day, Harry and I have kept in touch nothing has been different...but I think that is the problem...I kissed him...he kissed me back...and nothing. Maybe it just wasn't the same for it as it was me...maybe he didn't like me like that and it was weird for him...either way I don't really know what is going on. The sound of Harry calling broke my thoughts.
"Hello?" I say.
"Hey..you still on for Japan? We're leaving in a few days."
"Ya I...oh hang on Gene is calling me."
"Ok...well I'm at the studio right now so you don't have to call back...just remember we're leaving December 12 and will be gone for like 2 weeks."
"Ok bye."
"Bye. " I hang up on him and answer to Gene.
"Yes." I say.
"Daisy you will not believe it! I just booked you a show to play in New York!"
"No way! When?!" I say.
"December 13. Think you can do it?"
"Wait...when?"
"Uh...December 13? In like 3 days?"
"We're leaving on the 12th....sh*t." I whisper to myself...but not quiet enough.
"Who?! You and who? Where?! Why have I not heard about this?!"
"Uh...I'm going to japan...with uh...Sunny."
She laughs.
"Oh really? Sunny?"
"Yup."
"Cause I remember reading a post that Mitch Rowland just made about going to Japan with Harry."
"Oh haha coincidence!" I say.
"If I find out you went to Japan with Harry....the record deal is off. You understand me."
Before I could respond she hung up.
"Sh*t" I say.