Chapter 3: One Team!

As I was last year's escort of the class, Apple and I former muse and escort were given the task to personally assist the current muse and escort and the class' representative to the Mister and Miss United Nations competition this year. We will be assisting and monitoring them in all their social activities in relation to the competition. We will go wherever they go. We will also attend their rehearsals, make up and wardrobe fittings, etc. We knew it could be very tiring but as a reward we would be also excuse attending the regular classes and we don't need to take any quizzes or exams as well. So for us, we would rather be out there and definitely enjoy ourselves a lot.

The class are still teasing us (Apple and me) because for them we are such a perfect pair. Although, Apple knew about my love affair with Sherwin so we never really entertain the idea and besides Apple also had a boyfriend whom she met last year as well. The guy was from a different class.

Miguel is a little bit shy and quiet which is the exact opposite of his muse, her name is Rodelia. We know Rodelia is no longer new in this type of events as she was already doing a bit of commercial and fashion show modelling. We are pretty much confident about her and we knew she could influence and help Miguel a lot to get through with the competition.

While, Apple and I would do in everything we could to assist Miguel and Rodelia in every step of the way. As the activities and preparation itself should be already tiring for the candidates, we would try to make things lighter and easier for them. We bring them water, bring their clothes, and attend meetings in their behalf. We act as their manager, servant, personal assistant, etc. Apple and I both enjoy our roles and also because Miguel and Rodelia are very nice and kind as well so we work as one team!