eleven

. . .

Slowly turning around, I expect the worst. Could I have accidentally sat in milk and didn't feel it until now? Or could someone have thrown something at me on my journey to the table?

And the worst of them all.. could it be Blue again?

Shaking off the last one is immediately regrettable because I hear that menacing voice of his laugh, followed by the horrific melody of laughter of my peers.

My assumption was correct. It Blue. And just my luck, the whole cafeteria (cafe dean and lunch ladies) goes completely silent.

Great. Just freaking great.

Reluctantly, I ease around despite the wad of spaghetti drips down my new favorite pants, the ones designed by the Nirvana themselves. If mad off my life isn't good enough to explain my anger, then I'll say this:

I'm absolutely pissed.

Three reasons: These - now ruined - pants happen to be super expensive merchandise, I'm being targeted yet again, and he's back. Simply the mere fact that he's back on school grounds is now to the point were knowing it makes my blood boil.

It makes it fizz.

I solemnly control my brewing got anger and watch him with cold cut eyes. If looks could kill, we'd both be dead. He glares at me hungrily in an "easy target" kind of way, but I stare back in a "you touch me, you die" kind of way.

Unfortunately, only one of the glares will become true to it's word.

And it's not mine.

Blue hastily paces the short ten feet in a matter of seconds due to his long strides. He walks at
an alarmingly high rather quickly, making his way toward me in nearly a flash.

Internally panicking and thinking about Zora stepping up to my defense both shatter me down. I know for sure that I can't beat this half-teen half-beast under any circumstances.

Even if I were a bodybuilder and the strongest man alive, my heart would give in and I would be extremely vulnerable, intimating or not.

I take slow breaths as he steps in my air, his sour breath whizzing across my face. My eyes burn and water. In the silence of the room, someone whispers.

"Leave him alone."

A guy's voice, someone is stepping up to my defense. But who? Still too utterly frightened to turn around and see, I watch Blue's bewildered gaze stretch behind me as he stares over my shoulder.

Without a second glance, he pushes me with full force. I stumble back on the floor, squishing the spaghetti and it's deep red stains into my pants more. I groan, fighting to ignore the feeling of sitting in today's lunch.

Well, Blue's lunch. He gets "special" treats for lunch but we all know it's because of his anger issue triggers, including certain foods. Scary, huh? Who knew food can cause someone to be angry? I don't know about you, but food is the key to.. okay, we'll all know, life.

Good luck, Blue's, future wife, because he refuses to tell you his maddening food triggers, so be careful of what you cook and feed him.

Anyway, after finally cutting my eyes from the scene under my bottom, I see the horrifying scene of Blue stomping on Craig's stomach, his shades a few feet away from his body, obviously smacked off by Blue.

Seeing the torturous ways of Blue and Craig's anguish, holding a grudge against me or not, this makes my ears steam and my heart race.

I angrily storm behind him and before I can comprehend what I do, I kick Blue dead in his privates. Laughter, gasps and everything in between is all I hear as I makes the mad dash from the cafeteria after watching Blue dramatically cower over in pain.

I don't know what in me compelled me to do it, but I know I'm in some deep really danger now.