twelve

Busy with school. Sorry. -Mo

. . .

Blue lives up to his name.

It's obviously his favorite color, but that's not why he's nicknamed that. Every organism around him, dead or alive, immediately feels blue just realizing his presence.

Very sad, with a slim possibility of slipping from his menacing glares and insults.

I'm one hundred and twenty five percent sure that even babies are intimidated by him. His perfect scowl, ability to fight, and just his bad aura in general makes him seem reasonably mean.

Even with the option to change his notorious reputation, he uses it to a strained advantage, even being spiteful to his parents, especially his grandparents.

Don't ever ask him about his grandparents if you want to live.

But now, on the run for my life and well being, I'm off to the boy's bathroom, seeking a break yet safety at the same time.

Pushing the doors open with tremendous force, my life is now in the safety of the bathroom stall door. Even though little help, I can scrunch up my feet to the stalls (like a girl, I know) and hide. Hey, what are stall doors for?

Yes, you may say for privacy because of the guy toilets that are all public and dirty in my opinion. But really, I use it for the safety, as seen in typical high school movies.

While I wait for the dismissing lunch bell, I take a moment to recollect my thoughts and read the inscriptions on the stall doors.

All these boys can suck a.. I decide not to finish reading that one, knowing what it says before I have to read it all.

Inappropriateness ranges all over this school, starting with Blue.

Moving on, I stop reading the horrific and disgusting writings.

Then reality hits me.

When did I suddenly get so defensive against Blue and muster up the strength to kick him? In the privates at that!

Reminiscing the moment makes my breathing awfully heavy and seemingly a burden. The restroom suddenly grows hot and I'm getting dizzy.

I close my eyes, take a breath, and open them to meet the notorious blue eyed monster I've feared and been the bully target for.

Blue.

"Hahaha, Jacob! Thought you could get away? Well, not so touch now huh?" He laughs in my face and I cringe up.

A smile. A crooked, nasty, yellow toothed and eye burning breath grin.

"Huh Jacob?"

Shoulder pain.

"JACOB!"

One final scream. I'm suddenly greeted back to life by Chresanto yelling in my face, shaking my shoulder vigorously.

I suck my teeth at pain and point to my strained shoulder, too in pain to speak. Chresanto takes note of it and releases his near death grip from my shoulder.

I relax, I stare at a silent Devon and Craig behind him.

"The lunch bell rang and we knew you'd be in here." Chresanto finally says. I look at him, confused like crazy?

Since when did time go so fast?

"Blue's got his eye on you." Craig jumps at the pain under his eye as he blinks. I pity him.

"So you guys still hate me?" I look up at Devon, who is now next to Chresanto.

"We'll tell you everything. Just come with me for now." Chresanto's urgent tone told me not to ask any questions.

I quickly and silently comply and use his strong support to stand on my own before finally following him out the door.