Tagged by CAt_CUrrY

Hello! I was tagged by CAt_CUrrY. Thank you for tagging me but unfortunately I won't be making a cake like they are.
1. I stayed up all night yesterday watching episodes of season two of The Umbrella Academy. I watched seven or six episode and watched more again today. I'm going to watch the last episode with my sister if she actually waits until morning.
2. Purple!
3. Harry Potter but I dislike J.K Rowling.
4. Clam chowder or pasta with Alfredo sauce.
5. Shy or Thea I guess? I have more nicknames in real life but I don't want to say them since y'all don't know my real name and I don't want to tell you my real name.
6. Currently a year but it'll be two years, I think, by the end of 2020.
7. I'm a fangirl? What do they mean by fangirl or fanboy?
8. Brownish blonde with red tint to it. Most people would just say it's blonde but it's really not.
9. Pandas, cats and dogs.
10. I'm almost done with Trials of Apollo Tyrant's Tomb and I'll probably read House of Hades next. (No spoilers please)
Time to tag 20 people. Like always you don't have to do the tag, I would appreciate if you did though and tag me so I can see it.

-KingHajime

_-AnnabethOfficial-_

-glitzcore

Iconic_Garbage

RavenPuff07

umhiitsjustme1

lavendergiraffes

Apollo_TheHotTwin06

AlexTheAntagonist

MusicalsAndStarWars

-THEOSHOE

HelpMeIThinkImDead

MarieTsukki

WanderlustWordsmith

NewsiesOfNewYork1899

_-Kenma-_

ButWhatIfIDidnt

-Persassy_Jackson-

ALegOfLamb

MyShotOnBroadway