Chapter 7

If there were to be a good time to be alive, right now would be it. Because you definitely got lucky.

After that little stunt that you pulled off with the Frenchwoman, both Overwatch and Blackwatch were assigned to going back home to their respective bases. You were able to get away with so much damage that had been done. It was pretty much a long ride back, as y'know, France was in a whole another thing in comparison to the Overwatch and Blackwatch bases.

You waved goodbye to Jack, D.Va, Tracer and Mei as they went back on the plane towards their base and you went off with your team back to their base. You had gone back to being on good terms with Jack, and unfortunately, you decided not to go back to Overwatch as you had grown quite comfortable in Blackwatch. Meaning Mei was to stay on the team, though the chances of her being demoted were kinda...low.

As if that wasn't the only thing that hasn't been a thorn in your side. You remembered what had happened before you went off before the sun was rising back in France. And it seemed to you that you might have forgotten about it.

Oh shit.

You finally realized it. You had forgotten that you owed Genji some time, especially since he nearly seduced you while away with him on the mission.

Shaking your head a bit at the thought, you decide to stop by at your room. That is until you realized the door was open all the way. What the hell. You literally just fucking locked it, didn't you? So why the hell was someone in there?

You decide to quietly approach the room and then poke your head out a bit. The next thing you heard just literally made you freeze up, and just watch in horror.

"Oh fuck.. Y/N!!!!!!!"

You could feel your heart throb. Did...did someone just moan out your name? Or even come growling your name? Oh dear god. He did. You knew that voice really well. It was distorted and metallic. That could not have been Reyes since he just went off to the bar with McCree, and Moira was still helping Mercy with the rest of the crew who had gotten injured. So therefore, there was only one other person in Blackwatch. So it had to have been him..

You decided to poke your head out and the sight made you look like a deer in headlights. You saw the half man-half machine laying down with his cock pressed against his fingers. Oh fuck. You were just staring at him as he started to sit up. This was not a good sign.

He was fucking smirking for Christ's sake.

You had to think about what you were gonna do next. Were you gonna go in and do the deed or were you gonna leave him well enough alone so he could dress himself back up? You were about to turn around before gasping as you felt a pair of strong arms wrap themselves around you.

"You really think I'm gonna let you off, after that little stunt you pulled on me?" Genji smirked at you as you blush hard. Oh god, the horror. The horror of just seeing his artificial metallic hand slide down your side. You felt a chill run up your spine as you felt his body press even harder. It was hard to get him off, as you were about to fall.

He could tell you were shaking, before he decided to close the door to the room, eventually locking it while he pinned you down. "God, you literally have no idea what I want to do to you, koneko." He chuckled as his lips formed into a wicked smirk.

"Oh? Says the one who was so fucking hard I almost walked out." You retorted as you smirked. Oh, damn. You probably shouldn't have called him out for being so hard. Because you got yourself in this extremely vulnerable position.

A bone-chilling laugh came out from the dark cyborg that had towered over you. He then lifted you up a bit as the two of you were eye to eye before smirking at you. "Well. Since you're being a smartass. I'll make this punishment even more severe for you."

You were about to laugh before you eventually freeze. Oh fuck. You were about to ask what he was doing before he eventually kissed you hard enough to where he might've bruised your lips. This action left you in a daze. Such shock. He pressed his lips harder as if he was urging you to give in. Stop fighting it off.

Eventually you surrendered and kissed him back causing him to smirk and bite your lip hard enough to draw blood. You tried to bite back a mewl that only escaped from your lips before you pulled away for air.

"You know I'm not going to stop once we start. Are you sure you want this?" He looked over at you his head rising from when he nuzzled your neck. You looked back at him before you nodded giving him a soft kiss on his lips. "I'm sure. I owe you." You replied before he smiled a bit and laid you back. He then took this time to slowly slide his hands down your sides while he kissed and nipped at your neck.

You smiled a bit before you felt a familiar heat come straight. His hot breath still on your neck as he left bruising bites and marks. You were leaving soft mewls of pleasure before your eyes closed a bit. Normally Genji would fight you off to keep your eyes on him, but he let you off. He then lifted your shirt up as you sat up and removed the particle while setting it aside.

"You're beautiful, Y/N.. My koneko." Genji purred softly against your collarbone before he moved down to leave marks on you. You slid a hand down his back, which caused a bit of friction between the two of you as you could feel him shiver against your touch. You felt his crimson eyes peer down on you for a moment before they flickered. "Tell me Y/N, do you love me?" He asked as he went behind you and slowly lifted you up. His hands were caressing your shoulders.

"Only you." You said with a boost of confidence that he hadn't seen before. Usually when he asked that, you would shudder. Because he scared you so much previously. But now, this was different. With all of the time that you spent with him, whether if it was aiding by his side in missions or whether if the two of you were joking around with your sexual tension, your bold statement confirmed that you really loved Genji. Even if he was a bit off-base.

This answer caused a genuine smile to form on his lips as he slowly lifted your right leg to separate yourself so he could go down. "Fuck Y/N... I love how confident you sound." He smirked before taking you in.

"Genji!!" You felt your back arch a bit while Genji just smirked at you keeping your body upright. This continued as he picked up some speed, his eyes locked on you for most of it.

"That's it. This is how it should be when I'm fucking you. You keeping your eyes on me, telling me that you love me." He smirked before he stopped himself just shy of you coming in his lips. He then let his body tower over you before gently taking one of your hands and guiding you to where his cock sprung out. As he had your hand in his artificial hand, his flesh hand gently reached out to touch your cheek gently. You looked as you felt your free hand gently take his hand that was on his cheek. You could tell in his face that he was enjoying this.

Genji then slid into you with ease as he laid you back down, his flesh hand still pressed against your cheek as he lovingly stroked it. "I love you, my koneko." He whispered softly against your neck as you held onto him.

"Mm.. I love you too.." You smiled before feeling a familiar force press against you. His body was warm and his face nestled in your neck still. This had gone on for a while, his thrusts getting more powerful and stronger by the minute. It was hard to resist him, though you never dared to. You were about to moan before his lips captured yours in a rather lustrous yet passionate kiss.

Genji started to twitch a bit in you, which was a warning that he was close. You felt a knot about to spring open, which was your own sign that you were about to come yourself. Still having you trapped in his arms and in the kiss, he didn't dare to let go of you.

"Will you come with me my love?" Genji purred a bit on your lips after breaking the kiss as you nodded, feeling a teasing nip on your bottom lip. You felt him twitching more before he shot his seed in you with a soft growl to your ear, causing a chill to run down your spine as you laid back. Both of you were filled with heavy breathing, and Genji laid back, gently pulling you close to him.

You laid there for a moment before you decided to pull the covers over your body resting your head against his chest. You smiled a bit as the cyborg kissed your forehead while placing his metallic hand on your head and his flesh arm around you before the two of you eventually fell asleep.