DO NOT OPEN UNTIL 2080

Joshua S, 12:23 AM, 34th Street

1st August 2020

Joshua S, 34th Street, Earth (12:23 AM, 4th May 2080)

Dear Joshua,

Time flies fast, doesn't it? Do you remember the strain you put on your mind to write this letter right at midnight? There's a good memory. Reading this might set off a few harmonious chirps for that beautiful slumbering mind.

I'm really happy that you're alive and well. Who would've thought? Not me, but in a form, I guess I always did. I now pray that you'll continue to see the light till 2160. Maybe that's a bit too ambitious, but you never know.

How are your beautiful loved ones? Is our devious grandmother still alive? That scheming bitch will outlive us all. Damn, you might be having grandkids my age. That's cool and crazy at the same time. I can almost imagine you laughing at the immaturity of this form. It's my deepest desire that some of it still lives in you.

So, did you get the commercial and critical success you were hungering for? Millions in monetary terms, an Oscar for screenplay writing, a Grammy for your concept album, The Pulitzer Prize for a literary work, and finally to go onstage to criticize award functions as well as shed light on the subjectivity of art. If not, I'm pretty sure it's still awesome. It really is, don't worry.

Great, now I'm worried about the impact that question could have on you. To be fair to you, you did walk those baby steps better than the boss baby and convinced yourself about the star in your making. You can think about that "Posthumous Justice" story you wrote to have a great feeling about life. Or think about "Channel Discovery" which is hopefully written and published, fingers crossed.

Life changes, so I'm not forceful on the bit of my future goals being accomplished by you. But do remember to keep having goals, even at your age there are tons of things that could be accomplished.

Moving on to some life-changing news, the origin story of you taking the lifestyle of a vegan is in motion. Remember that fish whose fried eye socket grossed you out? I can't eat fish nowadays thanks to that. So fish down, chicken to go. Hopefully, it does go. Does it?

It's great to see Harry Styles evolving into an icon of your time. I'd like for you to recall the significance of "Lights Up" and "Sign of the Times". After that, you can lift your shirt and look at the faded tattoo below your left nipple to remember the importance Twenty One Pilots once had in your teenage years.

Do you remember when you heard "The Less I Know the Better", and you felt that you found the genre of music that you were searching for your whole life? Remember your love for the beautifully shaped poops of Kevin Parker, Donald Glover and Christopher Nolan? Still waiting on that TENET release, please don't spoil it for me and more importantly, allow the natural order to keep inspiring and touching your soul.

I'm proud of you. We both know about the difficulties of living with anxiety and depression. I do have to type with great gratitude into the words that your longevity and dedication to life inspired me in ways you remember. Hopefully, it does others as well.

Lastly, I do hope this finds its way to you. Don't write back, that'll be a bit too freaky. And not in a good way. If humanity has finally evolved into something more godlike and John's Apocalypse has passed in the process, I guess there's not much to say. Guide me, God?

Love,

Joshua S.