《Chapter 3》

That day was like any other.... it was filled with happiness and warmth, My mom.. Ros smiles brightly as ever as we make flower crowns and put them on each other.. I watched her lips curled up more.

Unfortunately... that was the last time that I ever got to see her smiling happily..

Screams... so loud.. 

Gunshots almost everywhere... as I ran 

Mom.. where are you?

I heard a loud gunshot nearby

I ran towards it.. to see someone on the ground bleeding and the other with the gun running off...

......

......

.......

Mom?

I ran to her and held her "no no no no no! You'll be okay mother! We just need to stop the bleeding!"

Blood covered my hands.. no no no.. Please..

She looked at me and slowly caressed my cheek with her hand.. smiling at me sadly as she forced herself to speak to me ".. Guide... even after... death"

I was about to say something but she put a finger on my lips to hush me...

Those last words she told me... "I love... you (Y/n).."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gasped as I shot up from my bed, breathing heavily and started to cry from that same dream.. that memory.. that day.. my thoughts kept running wildly as I let my tears run down my face.

It's been hundreds or thousands of years.. I'm not sure, I lost count again.. though that's how it feels like to me anyway.

I felt warmth as I slowly stopped crying and calmed down, I looked at the necklace that mom gave me.. ever since she died this necklace was kind of like a comfort to me and it started to glow a few times.. when I'm sad or sometimes in random situations like I somehow avoided the other countries.. its weird, but I have never questioned it since it was Mom's necklace and lucky charm.

I got off my bed as my feet felt the cold floor "yep, that woke me up" I said to myself and went to the kitchen to have breakfast so I can go to my part-time job to fucking live and NOT die.

"Guess pancakes in the morning will be good enough" I slightly drooled because all food is amazing and started to make pancakes with the ingredients I luckily still have "I'll have to go grocery shopping tomorrow since I don't have work on that day" I put the pancake batter in the frying pan as the smell of good ass pancakes were literally hitting my face