Late to coming out day and a scene of how I came out to my mom but failed HAHA!

ᴏᴋᴀʏ- ʜɪ- ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ "ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴀʏ" ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇxᴀᴍꜱ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱʟᴀᴘ ᴍᴇ! ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴏʀ ʜᴀꜱ ꜱᴇᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ- ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ɴᴏᴏʙ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʏᴇᴀʀ ꜱᴏ ʏᴇᴀ!

ɪ'ᴍ ᴘᴀɴꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author/Ray Chan: *talking to her mom about the lgbtq community because she finds everyone in it to be amazing*

Her mom: Ray.. you shouldn't be part of the lgbtq community! you are straight.

Author/Ray Chan: But mom.. I'm pansexual.

Her mom: Oh Ray... You're just confused! *proceeds to smile*

In those millions thoughts of Author/Ray Chan

"Mother, I think you are the one who's confused as hell" 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I SHOULDN'T BE APART OF IT"

"DID YOU JUST ASSUME I AM STRAIGHT COMPLETELY?? IT'S FINE BUT I AM PROUD OF MY SEXUALITY DOE"

"*CONTINUOUS AMGERY GREMLIN NOISES*"

Back to them

Author/Ray Chan: *cracks a smile* haha.... yeaaaaaaaaa TOTALLY... bye mom *immediately leaves the room*

Her mom: bye ray!

*After that day, She never told her dad about it and her mom assumed that she was confused... Her sibling? doesn't give a shit! but hey that's okay because her friends and cousin accept her! at least there's some positivity around*