The Almost Kiss??

Amelia pov

We were about to watch the third Toy Story. There were tissues everywhere since our emotional asses were crying the whole time.

That's when I realized that she can't stay here. My mom will eventually see her and want to know why she here. I can't exactly tell her that she is a mermaid and has nowhere to go.

"Hey, what's wrong" her voice laced with concern. "You can't stay here Pearl. My mom is eventually gonna find you and I can't exactly tell her that you are sardine." I snickered at my own joke as she playfully punched my arm.

"That's ok.. I can find somewhere, hehe."   She looked so disappointed and afraid.

I understand that cause this world is scary; sadly anything could happen to her. People would just see a young, beautiful, girl walking alone and take advantage of that.

Maybe she can stay with Michael for a bit??

"Don't be sad. I will always have your back until you have to leave. Maybe my friend can let you stay with him for a bit. Alright?" I asked.

"Ok. Pinky promise?" She held it up. "Pinky promise." I didn't realize how close we were until our faces were inches apart. Pearl was staring at me, as if she had known me forever, like the first look we shared when we first met.

I was longing for her lips to capture mine, her hands to hold me and never let go. I know we just met, but my crush is just growing with every passing moment.

I saw the hunger for me in her eyes as well, focused on my lips, leaning into one another.....

Until my ex came in my house...

Pearl pov

I wanted to feel her soft, plump lips on mine. They looked so juicy and ready to devour.

Our lips were about to crash until we heard click-clack, click-clack entering the movie room quickly.

"Um wtf is this Amelia!? Who's the hoe?!"

Amelia just looked super annoyed. "Girl how tf you get a key to my damn hou- yk what never mind. Plus what are you talking about? We broke up remember Brittany?!"

"Um, no we didn't! And you about to suck faces with her! You hoe!" She rolled her neck and eyes. Them shits about to pop out the sockets. I hate ghetto bitches.

"What is you-." She was then interrupted by her "No we didn't Ameliaaaa, aaaaaaa, aaaaaa, aaaaa" (if yk yk)

"Oh yeah if I'm such a hoe then why did I catch you licking that nigga with your nasty, ain't brush your teeth in three years, garbage smelling tongue and grinding your std, burning itching, ugly ass, fishy ass, stale pussy on him?! He was scrunching up his nose too. Can smell that from a mile away. Huh!? Ain't got nothing to say now huh?"

I was laughing so hard. She ain't have to ol girl like that.

"That wasn't me that was.... someone else." She tried to defend herself.

"Oh really? Shall thy look through thy gallery of thy phone? Oh I think thy should." She scrolled through her phone and showed her a video and pictures of him and the boy.

"Girl you could have done better. He musty and has more std's than peaches herself. Tf out my face with that bs. We are through! Don't text me, don't call, you're blocked, I pray you do well in life, adios BITCH!!" She yelled while pushing the hoe out the door.

"FUCK YOU AMELIA! HE TREATS ME BETTER THAN YOU EVER HAD!!" The hoe was screaming and peaking her head out the window near the door.

"Bitch get tf off my damn property!" Amelia screamed back. At this point I was on the floor crying. What? I find it funny when people fight.

"No hoe ima get you back with your ashy ankle ass!" Brittany kicked over the garden nome in the yard. The neighbors were opening their doors at this point to see tf was going on.

"Baby stop all that noise I'm tryna nap!" An old hag yelled from her door. "Keep doing all that sleeping and you will never wake up. And I will thank Jesus for it!" Amelia yelled back.

The lady was so shocked. She went back inside and tripped. Got a cane and still can't walk.

"Wtf y'all looking at?! Go feed your children!" She shouted to everybody else. They scrambled inside like some ants.

At this point I couldn't even breathe.
"Girl wtf you laughing fo!?" She said trying not to laugh. Soon she joined me in my fit of laughter.

After 5 minutes we had calmed down and got some water.

"Whew that was funny" "Akeke haha Pearl" Amelia said chucking.

"I have to tell you something..."