Ten💋

Hannah hadn't talked to Tom since she had found the texts from another woman. She felt betrayed. She didn't know if she could ever forgive him.

When she woke that morning, she got ready and looked at the texts she had received from Tom. She hated him and in that moment, she didn't care if she never talked to him again.

***

Hannah went to work. She saw Tom who was standing with Megan. Megan walked over. "Hey. Are you okay?" She asked.

Hannah sighed. "I found texts from another woman. He's been cheating on me," she said.

Megan was shocked. She looked at her. "Babes. I'm sorry."

Hannah took her hand and smiled. "It's okay. I'm moving on. Are you okay?"

Megan shook her head. "Nope. Max told me he left the disc on the desk. Hence why someone picked it up."

Hannah smiled slightly. "It'll be okay babes. No one is stupid enough to post it or put it on."

"This is Waterloo Road. Someone is bound to do something like that. And if that does happen, I don't know how I can cope with that," Megan said.

***

Tom was walking through the school. He saw Hannah and walked over to her. "Hey. Are you okay?" He asked.

Hannah said nothing. She didn't want to talk to him. Tom frowned. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Don't play the innocent with me Tom. I know exactly what you've done. I've seen the texts you've sent," she told him.

Tom paled. He didn't expect her to find out. He didn't want her to find out. He sighed. "Han. It meant nothing. It was stupid."

Hannah shrugged. "I don't care. We're over. Done."

Tom frowned. "Han. You're having my baby."

"That doesn't mean anything to me! You cheated on me and now we're done. Okay?"

***

Hannah went to chat with Megan. She saw her sitting at the desk in her classroom. "What's up?" She asked.

Megan smiled. "Nothing babes. I heard you and Tom. Is everything okay?" Megan asked as she handed her best friend some chocolate.

Hannah sighed. "I ended things. I can't be with someone who's cheated on me. It's not fair on me. Or the baby."

Megan took her hand. "You know that I'm always here for you. I love you Han."

"Love you too Megs. This whole tape fiasco will be sorted. Max won't let anyone hurt you," Hannah said.

Megan sighed. "I think I'm pregnant. My period is late and I've felt sick for the last couple of days. Me and Max aren't even together. We just have sex," she said.

Hannah grinned. "Talk to him. I know you both want each other. You both love each other," she told her.

***

Hannah knew that  she couldn't handle seeing Tom. But she knew he was right. That she was pregnant with his baby. And she couldn't just shut him out.

Hannah walked into Tom's classroom. She sighed. "I've been thinking. You're obviously right that I'm having your baby. But I can't forgive you. I don't want to forgive you. But for the sake of our child, we get on."

Tom sighed. "Han-,"

Hannah shook her head. "Just leave me alone to get over this. Only talk to me about the baby. Please."

Tom watched as she walked out. He wasn't giving up on her. Or their relationship. But would he give him a second chance?