Chapter 8

I walked away from Louis with a scowl on my face. I opened the door and saw Harry standing against the wall.

"Ahh Mrs. Young it's about time." He smirked.

I just laughed and walked over to him.

"My car is just over here." He smiled.

"Thank you Harry, I really needed this." I told him honestly.

"I know." He simply replied, "I know you don't like me the same way I like you, but either way I still want to get to know you."

"Harry I don't like him anymore." I reminded him.

"Christian, who are you trying to convince, yourself or me?"

He was right. I've spent so much time making sure everyone knows I hate Louis, but in reality sadly I don't.

"I mean it." I lied.

"Okay.." Harry mumbled.

We got into the car and turned on the radio.

The ride to Yo-Yo Yogurt was short and not much talking was involved. We pulled into the small parking lot, Harry stopped the car, got out and opened my door.

"Thank you." I blushed.

We walked inside with a gust of cold air.

"What are you going to get?" Harry asked.

"I'm not sure what about you?" I asked leading into his side.

"Cake batter probably, it's my favorite." He smiled down at me.

"Yum! Yeah I will have one of those too I think." I laughed.

Harry and I walked up to the woman and told her what we wanted, she served us and we sat down on one of the couches.

"So how are you Chris?"

"I'm okay, I think." I told him honestly.

Lately I had a skewed view of what was okay and not okay.

"Louis can be a dick, we used to be friends you know."

"What?!? You Harry Styles were friends with Louis Tomlinson?" I said in shock.

"Gee, thanks." Harry mumbled.

"No, no I didn't mean it like that." I sighed, "I just mean you guys are such different people and hang out in such different groups."

"Groups?" He question, "You mean the group of no friends I have and the group of every person at school being Louis' friend, those groups?"

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine. We were friends from the age of six to freshman year. At the time Louis was not popular and obviously neither was I and it all seemed perfect. Freshman year though, girls started to like Louis and he started to date a lot. I was really happy for him, you know? After years of being nobody's, he was a someone. But with all the girls he also got new friends, new friends that went to parties, and I was never invited. Soon he stopped talking to me completely. Now he acts like we were never friends."

"Oh my gosh that's awful."

"Christian honestly please believe me when I say he is a good guy. It takes two people to ruin a friendship. He can be a dick but so can everyone. He's not great with relationships, that's why he dated so much, but I can tell he likes you."

"Should I give him a second chance?" I asked.

"Yes."

We continue to eat our yogurt when the door opened.

My mouth dropped down to my knees and my eyes popped out of their sockets. Louis and Addy holding hands walking into Yo-Yo Yogurt.

I started trying to hide into Harry. I put my head in his stomach and curled my body into him.

"Umm Christian?" I heard.

Oh gosh.

"Christian is that you?"

I slowly lift my head.

"Uhh hi." I said brushing the hair out of my face.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm just um."

"On a date." Harry butted in, "With me, her boyfriend."

What? My mind was running at the speed of light.

But I just nodded.

"Oh." Louis said painfully, "Harry is your boyfriend?"

"Um yeah." I said confused.

Louis looked hurt until he grabbed Addy's hand tighter and said loudly, "Well Addy is my girlfriend."

"I noticed." I mumbled.

"Can we get yogurt Louis I'm bored." Addy pipped in.

"No I'm talking to-"

"No she's right, you guys should go." I told him.

"Right." Louis nodded his head.

They turn their backs to us and I elbowed Harry in the ribs.

"What was that!" I shouted in a whisper.

"You made him jealous Christian." Harry simply stated, "I'm going to be your way right into Louis Tomlinson's arms."

"But.."

"Shut up Christian, it's going to work, just trust me."

For some reason I did trust Harry, I knew that somehow it would all work out.

"So you're like my fake boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah, when can I meet the parents?" He joked.

I had a feeling this might be nice.

Heyyy guys! Omg, it's been forever and I am so sorry!

Do you guys think Harry is really going to be her fake boyfriend or something more?

How do you feel about Addy and Louis?

How do you feel about Louis and Harry?