Chapter 1

"Christian, sorry but you can't change your schedule, too many people have already transferred out of that class." The counselor informed me.

"Well I mean obviously, it sucks. There as got to to be some other class I can take, anything." I begged.

"Sorry darling, but it seems your stuck in Photoshop room 231 for the rest of the year."

I had never felt so defeated in my life, there is no way I'm going to have a good school year if I have to deal with Photoshop. I barley even know how to turn on a computer, it's an F guaranteed.

It's the second day of school and 50% of the class as already switched, that's a sure sign it's not good. I should have taken the opportunity yesterday.

I was pulled out of my own thoughts as the bell rang, the bell which meant photoshop. I walked through the art hall to the last class on the right. The teacher greeted me at the door and told me to stand with the rest of the class. Usually the second day people are at least a bit happy to see their friends, but this is photoshop and nobody likes photoshop so nobody is talking.

"Good afternoon class! Second day of school! Who's excited?" The teacher yelled over exaggerating every word with a huge smile.

Nobody raised their hands, we just stood with backs against the wall.

"Okay, well this year will be a blast and we are going to have so much fun!" She smiled bigger, "Now why don't I give you your seat?"

There were six row and each row had six computers. She listed off the names for the first few rows and finally made it to the fifth row.

"Louis, Zayn, Kaylee, Nik, Christian." She called off.

We took our seats, Zayn and um Luke I think seemed happy to be sitting together and so did Nik and Kaylee, I felt pretty alone.

"Hi, I'm Nik." He said breaking the silence between us.

"Christian." I smiled back.

"This is Kaylee." He said turning to the girl.

"Hi." I smiled again.

They looked about a year younger than me, but very friendly. I had a feeling I would try to work with them all year.

"Please everyone introduce yourself to your row."

"Zayn." The boy smirked, "And this is my buddy Louis. We're juniors and like hot chicks."

He grabbed the boy and linked his arm making a headlock. The smaller boy blushed and kind of shook his head.

"We tried to transfer but sadly no luck so we're stuck with this shit." He explained.

We all nodded in agreement.

"My names Kaylee and I'm a freshman, so is Nik." She smiled

"I'm Christian." I mumbled.

"What was that, huh? Couldn't hear you." Zayn mocked.

"Christian." I said louder.

"Are you a junior?" Louis asked.

"No umm I'm a sophomore." I blushed.

"I like this group, I'm starting to think photoshop might not suck to much." Zayn smiled.

Maybe he's right, it can't be that bad right?

Hey guys! So I hope you like this little introduction. This story is actually loosely based off of my real life and one of my classes. 🙊 I'm sorry it's so short but the next chapters will be longer I promise. If you want to know when I'm updating feel free to follow me on Twitter { @Luxuryxlou } Thank you so much for reading, love you! 💕

- xx Mags