Chapter 2

Madi's P.O.V

Finally Monday.

Drivers test.

My mom drove me to the place. Matt or Matty I call him both stood where he could see the whole course cause he wanted to record it.

I started driving. The guy who was testing me told me where to go.

I did really good.

Matt's P.O.V

Holy shit.

She passed.

How could she pass, I mean The other day she was an evil bunny chasing me.

At this rate they should be letting bunnies drive.

We went hope and Madi was all happy.

She told dad and he was happy for her.

"We just put up the new video" dad said to me. Dad owns the studio I go to. That's how I started singing and stuff was cause I went to 'take your kid to work day' that our school had. I went with my dad and went to his studio and liked it and started singing.

I'm 11 turning 12 now and I started when I was 10.

My mom is a fitness trainer/teacher and Madi does nothing.

"I'm living the life!" Madi screamed

"How. You can drive now whoopdy doo" I said

"THAT NOT ALL!" She yelled. "I can drive, I can eat, I can sleep, and I can fly, I can fly by myself but I life to ride my unicorn a lot" she answered,

"Okayyy" I said weird.

"I got you a surprise " dad told her. We went outside and the garage door open to a mustang.

A white and blue mustang.

"It's all yours" dad told Madi.

Wow. She gets a fucking mustang as her first car.

"OH MY GOD!! It's a Pretty pretty Unicorn!" She yelled

And the sad part is she thinks a hot ass mustang like that is a pretty pretty unicorn. Fuck her.

"Omg thank you daddy" she hugged dad.

Ok maybe I'm a little jealous . Ok a lot. But you can't treat a mustang like that like a unicorn.

We went out to eat.

We got home and went to sleep.

School tomorrow. I have a routine . I go to school for 3 days a week and the other two I go to the studio.

Madi's P.O.V

I went to the studio Saturday with Matty and dad, I just watched, I hate singing. And Justin Bieber. And Matt is like kinda a mini Justin Bieber cause like everyone says he has a girly voice like Justin and stuff.

But I love Matt. But yeah he got really jealous that I got a mustang.

But he gets to do the thing he loves. Singing .

I don't even know what I love to do.

I cant do shit.

I just wish there was something out there for me.

____________

Hey
-
Hope you like
-
I love the Madi character she is so crazy and weird
-
Night