Run Away With Me

A/n: I had to reread this whole story to wrap my head around it again and let me tell you it was hard. I based Akari off of my dog that just recently passed. She was a black German Shepherd and my true comfort in this stressful fucked up world. I'm still trying to get through her passing, but writing a story with a dog dedicated to her makes me feel better in a way. Now that all thats said and i got to vent a little, I hope you enjoy!

You sat on the bench in the park that you usually met at with Akari beside you. He stayed alert with his ears at full attention as he looked on through the darkness. A set of headlights flashed in the parking lot, then your phone buzzed with a message from Touya. It said he wanted you to come get in the car.

When you stood up Akari was right with you. "You can go back to Aizawa-Sensei's house. I'll be fine." Akari disagreed rather harshly with a bark and a stomp of his paw. "I will be ok." You started to walk to the car and he still lingered next to you. "I can handle myself now, Well, for the most part." You chuckled. When you got next to the car you bent down in front of Akari to pet his head. "I love you. You know that? So trust me ok?"

He looked at you knowing that you're spoiled to death. He gives you whatever you want and obeys a majority of the time unless the situation is dyer.  He hates leaving you, but he knows you're not the defenseless girl you used to be as a child. Eventually he gave your hand a small lick and turned to walk away.

With him gone the two of you could have some privacy without feeling weird. Touya watched you open the door and sit in the passenger seat. "Where's the motorcycle?" You asked looking over to see if he had any new markings tonight. The only light was from the radio dimly casted across his face. From what you could tell he looked fine other than the bandage on his neck once again. He wore a regular hoodie with jeans so you couldn't see his arms.

"It's in the shop. Should be out in a day or two." He put the car in reverse and left the parking lot.

"Oh, so where are we going?"

"I plan on taking you where we first met. You ok with that?" His eyes glanced to you seeing your nervous habits start to surface. He cared about you so he wasn't going to force you into anything. Even though this would bring him closer to his goal of having you it was also your first time. 

"That's kind of creepy isn't it?" Your eyes went to the window watching all the buildings going by. 

"Nah, it took me a minute to get here because I had to set a few things up."

"What if we get caught? People aren't allowed to just hang around there."

"You're worrying for no reason. We didn't get caught the last time did we?" Your hands went into nervous balls on your lap until you felt his touch the top of one of them. His hand was cold, but it was still comforting in a way.

"We can always just go talk instead. We don't have to do anything." It hurt him to say it because he really wanted this.

Your mind went to Aizawa and how disappointed he would be, but Touya had a point about having this with someone you care about deeply and you did care about him. If by some miracle you lost your virginity to Aizawa he would probably look at you like you were stupid and say it didn't actually happen. "I'm fine, Touya. Thanks." You then entwinned your fingers together and held his hand tightly. You were getting close to where you were headed. The backroads and shortcuts he took was something only he knew probably. 

"Do you remember how we first met?" He asked.

"How can someone forget that. You scared the shit out of me." You smiled remembering the fond memory.