Val Meets Creativity

I don't own Girl Meets World!!!

Art class was one of Val's favorite classes. Except for the fact that she sat next to Riley and Maya. Neither of the twins was speaking to the other and Maya was, of course, on Riley's side and not speaking to Val. Thus, Val was trying to ignore their conversation and focus on the assignment, the doorways of New York with a focus on unique door handles.

"Wonderful work, Val. I love the colors you chose." Ms. Kossal smiled.

Val looked down at her painting.

"Thank you, Ms. Kossal, I saw it walking to the subway today. I'd never noticed it before." Val explained "I don't think it's quite perfect though."

"Well, you're doing it from memory and if you've only seen it once, I think it looks amazing." Ms. Kossal moved towards Riley and Maya.

"I'm better than you now. I am Riley, the artist, and you are Maya, the artist's best friend." Riley bragged, her arms, up to her elbows, were covered in purple paint.

"Thank you for working on light and shadow, Maya." Ms. Kossal nodded appreciatively.

Maya smiled "Yeah, I look around outside now. I watch the light move during the day. Thanks for teaching me that, Ms. Kossal."

The art teacher sniffled and wiped away a tear.

"Hey, are you okay?" Maya asked.

"I get emotional when I'm around talent." Ms. Kossal walked around to look at Riley's artwork "And now I'm fine."

"Come on!" Riley groaned.

"What did I tell you about only using purple?"

"Are we gonna do this again?"

"Why is everything purple?"

"Because you hide the purple from me and I find it!" Riley waved her violet fingers in the teacher's face.

"Are you finger-painting?" Ms. Kossal sighed in exasperation.

"I believe you favor Maya and Val over me." Riley scowled.