Part 2

As she and her mum walked into school, Aiden was wishing she was back in her cozy bed, listening to her sad music, drowning in her sorrow. During the whole tour she wasn't paying attention, she just followed and nodded when deemed appropriate. Until she was introduced to what would be her class for the next year. She walked in after the teacher who was giving the tour and straight away heard whispering, followed by giggling, then laughing. She felt so out of place, everyone there was so, small and just normal. Well maybe they weren't that small, but everyone seemed small to Aiden. She was 6 foot, at only 12 years old and whilst all her classmates had natural brown, blonde and ginger hair, Aiden had bright blue hair. At her old school everyone had dyed their hair and had all kinds of piercings, so she blended in well, but here she stuck out like a sore thumb. She walked over to her teachers desk, and was given a jotter, and a pencil. She wrote out her name as her mum left with the teacher who gave the tour. As she had finished, the bell rang. Aiden longed for her bed as she followed a few girls to their next class, she was assigned a seat, and was given another jotter. All through the class she couldn't concentrate, so of course she doodled for the whole period. The day carried on like this, seat, jotter, doodle. Until she finally got to go home and listen to her music.