In Dorms- Ianthony Chapter One

"Ian, Ian, come see the lobby" a really exited Anthony shouted. Ian was getting out of the car all his luggage "Yeah yeah, wait" Ian and Anthony, best friends since 6th grade, were now in college. They had just arrived, from what they saw on the publicity it was like the best thing in the world. It had everything, boys dorms on one side of school, and girls on the other side. You get to share a room with someone if you wanted. And that was what Ian and Anthony prentended.

Now, both of them were standing on the lobby of the boys dorms; and yes, it had everything. The living was huge, like for 80 people; videogames everywhere, a really huge TV plasma screen on the wall. Then a kitchen full of snacks, a fridge with loads of beer and soda cans. Paradise.

"Dude, this is freakin' awesome" Ian said cheerful "I know, right? Now let's go see our room" On the left was a long hall, were dorms where situaded "Kay, room 27" "Ian, just hurry up" Ian opened the door to reveal a huge room with two beds, a long closet, and some drawers, a huge window with view to the campus "Okay, I'm dead now, and this is totally heaven...We should go out, I bet that outside are some crazy horny chicks waiting for us" Anthony said as he plopped down in his bed and crossed his arms on the back of his neck.

Ian just looked down... Maybe that was a one day thing. Yeah, that. Last week, they were on iian's place packing, there was no-one home. "Oh, man I'm starving, let's order a pizza" Anthoy groaned. They sat on the couch, while finishing eating when suddenly Anthony put his had on Ian's shoulder, Ian's heart raced like crazy. Ian had a secret crush on Anthony, no that he was totaly gay or something, he just realized a month a go how sexy Anthony was. "Dude, you got some pizza sauce on your face, let me clean it" Anthony ran his thumb over it and stared on to Ian's clear eyes "What? I've got something else on my face" Anthony leaned and kissed Ian softly, he tried to pull away but Ian caught the back of his neck and deepened the kiss. They made out for like half and hour

And that afternoon, was the most magic moment for Ian... Until Anthony's phone ranged. He said that his mom wanted him back home, now. He didn't even bothered to say goodbye.

Yeah, a week ago. Ian was hoping that Anthony had those feelings for him to, but he never said nothing about that night, like if everything never happened.

_______________________

My new story, like it?