In Dorms Chapter Twelve FINALE

Anthony tried to catch his breath as he reunited with his team, they were 2-2, they needed to score one last time, the game was about to end, they needed a miracle.

This was by far, everything they wanted ever since their first summer as a couple, now, almost five years after college, Anthony was called to play football professionally.

And Ian could't be happier, he was doing great as an interior's designer. They graduated, and Anthony proposed the night of their graduation.

After all, they moved out together in a big beautiful in the outskirts of California, Anthony was often in magazines and of course in TV. Anthony always protected Ian's honor in any possible way, he would never aloud anyone to talk about Ian, in ay way, Ian was his, no one else's.

He always took Ian to the important games, and he would sit in the bench with the other players to cheer for him, and most likely, make the other players cheer with him, it was adorable, like right now.

Ian sat on the bench with Samuels and Van Hasselt, he was really nervous, the last game of the season, Anthony stared to sprint towards the flying ball, just a few meters... Anthony ran faster and he jumped high in the air, just to land with the ball still in his hands and then run, as fast as he could. Five more seconds left.

"Run, Anthony, Run baby!" Ian yelled on top of his lungs.

Anthony took a small glance towards Ian, and then with those three seconds left now, he jumped landing just in time.... SCORE.

Ian jumped around and started clapping, Anthony's name in the lips of everyone. The camera was now making a close up to Anthony, he was in every television and on the big screen in the field as he took off his helmet and made eye contact with Ian, he ran on Ian's direction, Ian ran on Anthony's direction, and in a moment, Ian had his arms around Anthony's neck and his legs on Anthony's waist giving him a hard passionate kiss.

Anthony quickly melted onto the kiss, and smiled.

"Good job, captain..." Ian whispered.

"Couldn't do it with out my lucky charm." Anthony said hotly.

"Everyone is staring at us, captain. And you smell like rat." Ian faked disgust but didn't pulled away, instead he just buried his face on Anthony's neck, breathing his heavy scent. "What about if you go take a shower, sign a couple autographs... and then, I'll give you your reward for being so good at football..." Ian continued whispering with a teasing look on his face.

Anthony gave him one last loving peck on the lips before using his strength to pull Ian out of his grasp and the throw him gently on his shoulder, fireman style.

Ian laughed and accepted being carried by his husband.

After they arrived to the entrance of the locker rooms Anthony pulled Ian down.

"Now, you stay here, I won't be long.. too much naked man for your innocent eyes." Anthony winked. Ian pouted cutely, he wanted to go with Anthony. But it was true, and some of them were too 'playful' with him, and that of course made Anthony mad, but no with his trophy husband, not with Ian.

Twenty minutes later, Anthony was out with a fresh smell and his bag on his shoulders. He pulled Ian in for another kiss, and then they walked in peaceful silence hand in hand to the Jeep on the parking lot, Anthony wasn't in the mood for pushy fans, just for his babe, so they went out from the "Authorized Personnel Only"

Anthony started the car and drove in a comfortable silence, Ian placed his hand on top of Anthony's in the console. Anthony smiled, so much time together, so much love. Back home, Anthony carried Ian to their room. he placed him gently on the bed, and Ian was the first one to make a move and he kissed Anthony deeply on the lips, he tasted like peppermint and just Anthony. He felt a pair of warm hand slid under his shirt. Anthony was sitting on the edge of the bed and he pulled Ian by the waist into his lap into a fully make out session.

Ian snogged Anthony passionately, Anthony roaming his hands all over his back. Soft lips colliding against each others. The night was cool and the star shining bright above them.

"I want you so much right now." Anthony whispered not wanting to ruin the mood. Ian was about to give in, but then he looked up to his husband's face, he looked tired, training was going to be the death out of him, Ian smiled shyly..

"You're tired, you did extremely good tonight..." Ian didn't missed the look of disappointment in Anthony's face, so he quickly reassured.

"But... what about if we keep it calm tonight and them... tomorrow, you can do ANYTHING you want to me."

Anthony's face brightened.

"Anything?" He was making sure it was worth it...

"Anything." Ian answered back. Anthony smiled and pecked Ian.

"C'mon, I'll preper you a nice and warm bath." Ian said standing up, Anthony lied back on their king sizzed bed, and just waited for Ian to come back, after fifteen minutes or so, Ian came back and leaded Anthony to the big bathroom, where the big warm bathtub was awaiting for them. the looked at the bubbles, steam coming out of it, and it smelled nicely.

He aegerly started to take off his clothes, and then waited for Ian to take his clothes. Ian shocked his head slightly as he shrugged off his clothes. Both of them sat on the bathtub, Anthony moaned at the contact with the warm water and then pulled Ian to his chest, so that he was sitting between Anthony's legs.

"This is nice." Anthony mumbles.

"I know, captain." Ian replied while he draw invisible patterns on Anthony's chest.

Anthony kissed the top of his head. 

"I love you."  Ian smiled, he would never get tired of listening those three words coming out form Anthony's mouth.

"And I love YOU."

END

Okay, about to cry. Goodbye, phew... it's hard to say goodbye. It was nice, all the memories, and that. Anyways... someone mentioned something about a Sequel... what do you think?

I love you.