Abby

Yes you heard right. My friend Abby died when she was just 10. Abby was the first person to care about me, she showed me what it was like to feel beautful and loved. I know you are wondering why i have the blade she killed herself with and why she killed herself. Well she had major problems similar to mine but more much more complicated. Her mother would beat her when she did bad things. Here is the thing she wasn't even a bad child.

I think i even had a crush on Abby sometimes. She was the most beautiful girl i had ever met. I remember how one day she came to my house during the night time and since no one was home we cuddled up for warmth. Oh how sweet her hair had smelled of mixed berrys. I promise that girl had a spell on me, that made me want her. Yes we had been very young, but we kinda knew what we had liked. Abby was just so different and yes she did like girls. I was the only one she had ever really gotten close to though. During the time we had been cuddled up she turned and looked at me. I looked back and smiled at her. She put her hands to my warm face as it blushed. Her hands cold as ice warmed up quick once touching my blushing face.

Damn all the memories we had together. She still makes me feel a certain way when i think of her. No one ever knew how close me and Abby were, maybe it wasnt just a crush i had on this beautiful creature. Maybe just maybe it had been love. I would think to myself at times and say what the hell Noel you know your mother would kill you if she knew you liked a girl.

Besides all the lovey dovey stuff lets get back to why she killed herself and why me of all people had that blade. Well Abby had always said that one day she would get away from the place she called a hell hole. One day i was walking to school and Abby was always with me, but this time she didn't show up. I knew soemthing had been wrong so i went and knocked on the door to her house. (KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK) Her mother answered the door "Hi Noel, how are you?" "I'm fine thank you, where is Abby?" "I thought she was with you i guess not" as soon as she said those words i ran my ass past her and up the damn stairs.