What's Wrong With Me?

It's Tuesday afternoon in sunny Stockholm, Sweden and right now im at school in 5th period. My 5th period consist of the most weirdest people i think i have ever met. They're really cool though, i think i have found some friends while being in this class. I've became a happier person once they changed up my classes. My old classes sucked donkey balls. Yes i said donkey balls. Anyway in class we are working on a group project. Our project is about how we will get through high school next year. I honestly think I'll make it if they keep hot ass Logan around me! Maybe that won't be such a good idea after all.

I've started to go through changes and it's so fucking weird. Like lately my vagina hurts so damn much!! I get this pain in the lower stomach area. What is going on with me??? Why do i have these weird feelings towards Logan?

"OH MY GOD" Someone yells out loudly. "what, what is it?" i said. They say "Uhhh you have blood all over the back of your pants."

I think to myself why would there be blood all over me and not just that but on my pants. I ask the teacher Mrs.Dandy if i could go to the restroom, but even if she said no i'd still go. She said i could go but i had 3 minutes so i quickly got up and rushed to the restroom. I get into the stall pull my pants down and see all this blood is coming from my uh ya know VAGINA!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, WHAT IS THIS?

I ask the girl that had been in the stall next to me if she had known what was going on with me. The girl quickly said well it seems you have started your period. "Uh what is that?" i ask. "Nothing to worry to much over lets just take you to the nurse." She takes her jacket and wraps it around me so that no one could see what was going on. As we walk she starts talking to me as if i were her friend. "So has no one ever talked to you about your period?" "No not at all could you um tell me what it is?" "Well first let me just say hi my name is Abby Alice what's yours?" Did she really just say her name was Abby? Well this should be nice. "My name is Noel."