Abby part 2

I opened the door to her room. As i looked in all i could do is run to her drop to the floor and put her in my arms. "ABBY NOOOOOO PLEASE NO, NO, NO ,NO ,NO WAKE UP PLEASE ABBY PLEASE!!! (In a crying loud voice) Abby's mother yells "Noel what is going on up there?!?!" All i could do is scream NO!! Blood was everywhere and there was no time to save the girl i might have just been in love with. Tears from my face fall down to her lips. I kissed her lips goodbye and closed her eyes, i held her to me tightly just crying. Her mother finally comes through the door and sees that Abby had killed herself. She knew it was all her fault as to why her daughter had killed herself. She starts to cirlce the room saying "What have done to my babygirl what have i done" I yelled saying you never loved her! Not once had you been there when me her would take for hours about anything or even when she would cry. You just sat there you sat there and you BEAT HER AND BEAT HER!! Do you see what you have caused you son of a bitch.

That's how just some of it went, but no that doesnt explain why i have the balde. well i took it from her side when she had passed away and kept it to remind me that she was stonger than that and so was I.