My 1st Friend Since Abby Died

Converstaion on the way to the clinic

Abby Alice- "So how did you not know about your period before if i may ask?'

Noel- "Its ok to ask, and well just no one has ever said anything about something like that."

Abby Alice- "Well it really is'nt something to worry about okay?"

Noel- "Abby can i ask you something?"

Abby Alice- "Sure you can, what is it"

Noel- "Will you please be my friend? i know it's crazy to ask but you just remind of.."

Abby Alice- "Noel of course i'll be your friend! Why wouldn't i want to be the friend of a beautiful sweet girl?"

Noel- (blushin) "I'm beautiful? How is that? I can't compare to your beauty"

Abby Alice- "You're beautiful in so many was my sweetie."

Noel- "Abby Alice...I may not know you all that well, but i think i really like you..."

Abby Alice- "Noel i'm gay so it's okay, and  think i might like you too."

Noel- "Really!? That would be nice if we did i think."

Abby Alice- "Do you mind if i invited you over to my house?"

Noel- "I would love to come over, are you sure though?"

Abby Alice- "Of course i'm sure, why wouldn't i be? Also why did you only call me Abby at first? It doesnt bother me i was just wondering, and you don't have to answer if you don't want to."

Noel- "I had a friend named Abby, but she died."

(Arrived to clinc)